Pid 1831

Dirt Boyz auction

If only I lived 1600 miles closer..

Or 3000 miles

You guys think you got problems LOL

:lol:

Heath , Bob and Troy , the MN/St Paul airport is only 45 min from the shop !! Planes fly here 24/7 !! Would be great to see you guys but I understand . We will finish the setup this morning , dang it has been a long couple weeks , summer getting all this ready !! I will get some pictures this morning .

The 5588 will be the big brother to the 5388 , it will be an MFD with a cab on this one !! I will maybe have some time for my projects after this sale !!!

Danny

Danny, all the best luck this weekend. There is no way I could ever afford to buy anything, but I would love just to be up there & watch. I hope someone takes a lot of pictures. I hope the 1086 will stay at the Proving Grounds.

If only I lived 1600 miles closer..

Or 3000 miles😩
You guys think you got problems LOL😟😟

Well said

A quick look at the set up for the auction.

30E65670-3AE9-4A44-9353-D98351AE5B40_zps Just a few pictures from my iPhone. The boys are Busy today trying to get ready. Roy

Heath , Bob and Troy , the MN/St Paul airport is only 45 min from the shop !! Planes fly here 24/7 !! Would be great to see you guys but I understand . We will finish the setup this morning , dang it has been a long couple weeks , summer getting all this ready !! I will get some pictures this morning .

The 5588 will be the big brother to the 5388 , it will be an MFD with a cab on this one !! I will maybe have some time for my projects after this sale !!!

Danny

LOL....don't tempt me Danny ....don't tempt me !!!!!.

Boy that's a big pile of stuff you have there!!!.

All the best for the auction Danny,I hope you guys have a great couple days and enjoy some time together with all the Red gang.

Have a great time guys

Heath,NZ

Danny ,the vault must be huge now that it has been cleaned out. That sure is a big pile of IH history you have in your yard. Hope the auction goes great and that everyone has a great time.

Marty,NZ

Thanks Marty and Heath , it's crazy going into the shed and I can see the walls , floor , it has not looked like this for years !! When you guys come up next time I will have a couple new units for you to test drive . There is a new rig waiting in the bushes that will be sitting next to the 1086 , it's little brother !! Stay tuned for pictures later when it gets here !!

Danny

Good luck with the auction Danny. I wish I could go.

OK I'll bite- WHAT praytell are those valves for on the exhaust pipes on those two '88 series tractors???? :huh:

post-690-0-79377300-1441888667_thumb.jpg

Good luck with the auction Danny. I wish I could go.

OK I'll bite- WHAT praytell are those valves for on the exhaust pipes on those two '88 series tractors???? :huh:

Steam engine prototype exhaust brake.......

Rick , those are restriction valves for the engine while being towed or in a stationary load operation at Hinsdale IH Engineering .

Danny

Roy , the old 1456 is looking good , had to replace the altanator , must of got to much paint on it !! Just have to put the rear light on this morning and wash it up for show day !!!

Can't wait to see everyone today

Danny

Rick , those are restriction valves for the engine while being towed or in a stationary load operation at Hinsdale IH Engineering .

Danny

OK thanks Danny. Interesting.

Wish I could make it, going to the clay county fair with the family. Plus do a little dirt work in the morning. Good luck for the auction.

E9990EE4-EC79-4012-98C0-8E890656ADEC_zps

OH MY ! ITS A BEAUTY!

Tony

OH MY ! ITS A BEAUTY!

Tony

Maybe Tony wants in the Gold Demo club? :D

There are two of the load cell tractors based on 86 series at the chelsea proving grounds in michigan. My dad had to work on em. Had broken bull gears. Now I use those for winter weight in my truck.

Chris

OH MY ! ITS A BEAUTY!

Tony

Maybe Tony wants in the Gold Demo club? :D

[/quo

I think driving Max's 1026 at Sedalia last June, may be as close as I get , B.J.

Tony

That gold demo is a Beautiful thing. I drove it a little bit for the photo op. It was better than it was new in 1970. Roy