Pid 1831

Dirt Boyz auction

Should we take a tally on who will be there?

I would love to see it all but we started shelling corn yesterday and my next month will be spent in a combine... Best wishes on a great sale. That 10 is awesome 😎

I'd say the 14 will start @ $25,000 and go up. Eason

Well you guys , hope a lot of you can come up for the sale , on Friday before the sale we will have a get together for the Red Power crew here at the shop . We will get a picture for Dirt Boyz Proving Grounds ( Western Office ) and he can get them out on the forum . I will get some picture taken after its all setup on Tuesday and Billy can post them so you guys understand why I need to sell the surplus stuff off !!

Our place is 15 min from Rochester MN and there are plenty of hotels and good places to eat there .

Danny

Danny if I didn't have to make a trip out west later this month I'd be there just to see the auction. Looks like it will be a fun one.

Rick

Danny

We hope to be able to you Friday. We're looking forward to seeing "Da Nordth country".

Fred

More preview. BK

Goodness! That is a gorgeous picture ! Needs to be framed and hanging in Danny's Office.

Tony

If only I lived 1600 miles closer..

You and I both, Bob. BK

You used to !!!! :o

Danny

We hope to be able to you Friday. We're looking forward to seeing "Da Nordth country".

Fred

Just posting to say Hello Fred! Was good meeting you and your wife in Sedalia!

Fred look out, all that bunker bounty looks pretty darn good from here. Could cause the wallet to fit easier in your pocket after being there awhile .

Enjoy Tell Danny Hi,

Tony

Come on out you guys , we will have a small get together on Friday night after you guys look everything over . Thought it would be nice to get a picture of the Red Power Guys her at the Proving Grounds . Might have to park the 1066 and the 1456 under the IH sign for your guys Christmas cards 2015 !!

Can't wait for Saturday , it looks like the IH plant blew up around here !!!

Danny

Hey Danny do you still have complete cabs for the 86 series?

Sorry BJ I don't have any 86 series cabs , only have one new Magnum cab left and it's in safe keeping wait for the 5588 project .

Danny

just curious you may have explained this before some wheres how did you end up with all this cool stuff like new cabs, new this and that etc just years of collecting ot what?

just curious you may have explained this before some wheres how did you end up with all this cool stuff like new cabs, new this and that etc just years of collecting ot what?

X2

Best wishes on your sale, can't make it, but thanks for the answered phone calls! Sure wish I could have seen all of your items. Probably won't see that much nos parts and experimental items again!

Well you guys , a lot if this stuff all came out of IH engineering and I got most of it from one guy who his dad passed away and had all the stuff plus years of collecting on my part .

Hope to see you guys sat morning .

Danny

Good luck this week Danny!

Tony

Or 3000 miles😩

Or 3000 miles😩

You guys think you got problems LOL😟😟