Pid 1831

Dirt Boyz auction

Did I see on stalker book Danny is selling all his toys?

He's not selling all his toys, just some. Down right out of room with no where to turn around so gonna let a few things go. Still plenty being kept to go around ;)

I would have went up there but have a previous engagement that day. Lot of nos stuff if one is in need. I think some thing will bring good money.

Jerry

Yes guys I am out of room and stuff is starting to sit outside so this spring I decided it's time to share some of this stuff with all of you.

It's going to be hard to see some of it go but I just don't have enough time to do all these projects so you guys need to look at all the stuff if you want .

Houghton Auction , Red Wing MN is doing the auction , we will have Proxy bid too for those of you that can't make it . We are going to line everything up starting Tuesday morning other than the stuff that can't get wet . Hoping for a nice day for sure and after we are setup on Tuesday I will be here everyday if any of you want to stop in .

Thanks , Danny

Danny, would that be this tuesday? What are the official date of the auction?

SOMEONE BETTER TAKE PICTURES

Good thing I won't be there, I'd be crying like a baby, when that "10" goes down the road. BK :(

post-42413-0-52884600-1441327926_thumb.j

Yes this coming Tuesday we will line the stuff up . Billy , there is another prototype 1206 waiting for you , no #508 will be done for next summer Red Power Roundup . The 1066 narrow front is part of the family but I had to tell myself why am I having this sale ? More room !!! That 10 needs to go to a good home and someone who will appreciate what it is , not something you will find everyday .

Danny

Yes this coming Tuesday we will line the stuff up . Billy , there is another prototype 1206 waiting for you , no #508 will be done for next summer Red Power Roundup . The 1066 narrow front is part of the family but I had to tell myself why am I having this sale ? More room !!! That 10 needs to go to a good home and someone who will appreciate what it is , not something you will find everyday .

Danny

Hope you ain't getting rid of that manifold I need...... :P (I know you don't have it, just gotta pull yer chain a little).

Rick

I get dibs on the 1066 nfe. Please no one else bid

The 10 has been gone through from front to rear , did the motor , pump , injectors, turbo , clutch, live power, super TA , bearing and carrier in the live power (range trans) PTO clutches , factory foot feet , new 20.8 Firestone 23 degree radials , Firestone 11Lx15 three rib

Sandblasted and repainted with all automotive paint products .

This is going to hurt watching this leave the bunker !!

Danny

Troy, will it get the preservative dip if you win the auction?

There had to have been a number of those 966 and 1066 tractors in this area with narrow front since several canning companies used them. They used them in the summer with the wide front to pull green pea combines and then switched the front end and mounted sweet corn pickers on them. I worked for a dealership in 1979 that had several of them on the lot for sale that had come from the local cannery.

how does proxy bid work?

What exactly do we have to do to buy using this service?

Thx-Ace

I'm coming for the d125 backhoe.😊 Will u have anything left other than the 5388? It sounds like a complete dispersal! 😕

No way I can make it but it looks like it would be a fun one to see. Please tell me that you are not selling the turbo/manifold and related parts I need for my 1206 :o:o :o !

Rick

OK I went over the flier. Good knight thus is part of the collection!?

Troy, will it get the preservative dip if you win the auction?

Probably won't get to poopy if it came here. Too pretty. Maybe rake and cultipack

The Proxy Bid can be set up on line , the cost will be 5 percent , I am only covering the cost of Proxy Bid not trying to make anything extra .

Matt, not to worry when you come up to get the backhoe we will be able to walk through the Bunker and see the floor and walls .

It has taken me most of the summer to get all this stuff sorted out but I have the privite stock all in the secure area of the Bunker #1 next to the 1086, 5388,my latest project 1206 prototype , Super WD 9 Pro Farm and finally the 9150 Steiger . It will be nice to put my D6 Cat in bunker #2 next to Petey this winter and walk around with out moving the entire shed to get one thing out !!

Rick , I still have the turbo for you not to worry .

Danny

The Proxy Bid can be set up on line , the cost will be 5 percent , I am only covering the cost of Proxy Bid not trying to make anything extra .

Matt, not to worry when you come up to get the backhoe we will be able to walk through the Bunker and see the floor and walls .

It has taken me most of the summer to get all this stuff sorted out but I have the privite stock all in the secure area of the Bunker #1 next to the 1086, 5388,my latest project 1206 prototype , Super WD 9 Pro Farm and finally the 9150 Steiger . It will be nice to put my D6 Cat in bunker #2 next to Petey this winter and walk around with out moving the entire shed to get one thing out !!

Rick , I still have the turbo for you not to worry .

Danny

LOL yea I just have to find the manifold and assorted plumbing. That's the hard part. Hope you do well with the auction.

Rick

Here's a picture I took, during my June inspection of the proving grounds, of #508 in camouflage. I've been saving it. Notice an "elf" working on the lathe, producing a new part :P :lol: . BK

post-42413-0-19648700-1441374460_thumb.j

OK boys, bring her in and let her run, what's your bid on this freshly restored 1970 1456 Gold Demonstrator!?!? BK

post-42413-0-18480400-1441378751_thumb.j

surprised your getting rid of the load test unit.

I really wished I could go, you know my passion for TX's and prototype stuff. No crops put in = no play income. Would like to go just to see everything.