Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisNY

211 plow

14 posts in this topic

That is a nice plow, you did a good job :):):):):) what tractor do you have it hooked to ??

Jeremy

Just wanted to share a couple pictures of my 211 plow I restored over the summer.

post-230-1127751543.jpg

post-230-1127751557.jpg

nice looking plow!!! I have a 4 bottom fast hitch just like it . what number do I have??? someone told me it was a 4f45(?) I need decals and no trace of the old ones are there anymore :(

IH560 - If your 4 bottom plow is just like that it would be a 411. Does your plow have the beam for a "back bone" like this one?

Sounds like its a 411. Try EasyBob for decals, thats where I got mine. He is very knowledgeable on the different plow models as well. He is a regular on here or he can be reached at 765-675-2530.

Sounds like its a 411. Try EasyBob for decals, thats where I got mine. He is very knowledgeable on the different plow models as well. He is a regular on here or he can be reached at 765-675-2530.

thanks alot guys, yes the plow has what I would call a box beam "backbone".

looks good, chris. glad you found it.

That does look really nice Chris, so does the 340. I have a plow just like it, minus the scraper on the tail wheel.

I looked for quite awhile to find one, 311's are fairly common but not many 211's out there. Want to thank NY Bill O for helping me in my search and Ed Leaman for going above and beyond to help out a collector. Have you sold that snowplow( auction Lot #211) yet? LOL. Thats the best thing about this hobby is all the good people who help each other out.

Great job! What "blue color" did you use? Mfg. and code number if you will. Thanks!

Looks like Van Sickle Brand IH 460 Blue paint to me......I have some if anyone is looking....

Your plow looks great!!! I have a restored c-295 plow for my super c, it looks a lot like yours, only I don't have the fast hitch. I sat on my super c for hours at a time this past weekend. ;):D