Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ole three bottom

Hear ye, Hear Ye!!!! Chapter #7 Announces it's annual fall tillage day!!!

THANKS, Your efforts here on the forum have provided me with hours of enjoyment.

Thanks, Pat, & BJ for your pictures and stories that go with them.

I looked forward to this post everyday.

I am one that really enjoys plow days, and viewing these pictures was great.

Thanks again,

Mark

Looking through the photos yesterday, it happened to come back to me. About the time we were getting assembled to start across the mile we had a few late arrivals. So Marty told Matt to take the 1456 behind Wilson while he unloaded plows for those who were just arriving.Isn't that just like a father.

100_1214.jpg

Sweet 300. The only member of that series and it arrived late.

100_1215.jpg

100_1216.jpg

100_1217.jpg

Now were getting back in order,

100_1218.jpg

100_1219.jpg

100_1221.jpg

100_1222.jpg

MERK leads the Cub Cadets.

100_1223.jpg

100_1224.jpg

100_1225.jpg

100_1226.jpg

A couple more late arrivals

100_1228.jpg

100_1229.jpg

100_1230.jpg

These two spent almost all day out on the B.

100_1231.jpg

100_1232.jpg

That's the last tractor to arrive for the mile, and Danny is ready to start another pass with his 5388, A few passes and it will be lunch time. After lunch there will be corn picking and shelling this year instead of cutting beans. We didn't even come close to matching the record, but we did have a nice turnout, and a good representation of the different series. Everyone is having a good time, that's what counts.

Merk,

That's the best picture of Cub Cadets plowing I've ever seen!

LOOKING GOOD MERK!

Tony

Thanks Tony.

The quality of the Cub Cadets plowing has improve since I started going to plow days 12 years ago.

Pat and BJ:

Thanks for all great pictures.

Thanks, Pat for all the time and effort that you have put into this thread. As others have said, Your pictures and stories have provided me with many hours of enjoyment. You are truly one of the many people who make this forum such a great place.

Thanks Pat for the comment on the 806. You got my usual pose....under some tractor,only that one was 501 from the Lantis collection. :ph34r: Sometimes it is fun to just show up unannounced ;)

Pat, Thanks for the many hours it took you to provide the rest of us many hours of viewing pleasure. You have the gift of getting the picture and then telling the story so we feel we are there. I really enjoyed being there on 2012 and plan on being there in 2016 as well.

BJ, Thank you for your contributations also.

This has been my first read of the day since it was originally posted.

Thanks, Steve

Maybe ohio farmer and I should do a thread like this for the Van Wert plow day?

I really enjoyed this one. It was the first thing I looked at in the mornings. Thanks again.

Maybe ohio farmer and I should do a thread like this for the Van Wert plow day?

What are you waiting for?

I've always wanted to go to it but something always got in the way. One of these days I just might get on the 656 with the 535 behind it & make the drive up there even if it's a 3 hr drive!

Guys, we have already been contacted by a farmer, in our Van Wert, Ohio area, that wants to host our plow day next summer.

I don't have any dates yet,but I would guess that we will plow some time in August-early Sept.

We'll let you know more details when we have them,

but for anyone thinking they would like to attend a good plow day, start getting ready.

More on this later.

Mark