Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Sorden

Bought gas today!!!

Paid $2.76 yesterday at Costco in Olympia yesterday.  Prices are scattered from that to $3.04 up and down the  I-5.

Ron

Just to keep this going, 2.39 up here at SA the last couple days.

best, randy

Diesel fuel at the pumps stayed at 2.90 even after Katrina, went up to 2.99 today. Heard that after this hurricane goes thru Texas we can expect 4.00 to 5.00 for gas. Just lovely, just frickin lovely. Maybe corn will go down to under $1.00 before I deliver it and soys at 3.95 would help too only not for me.

Snow man farmer I helped today spent 540.00 filling up the 2388 mx-240 and a little NH t35 good thing he had corn left over from last year and the corn today was making 170 at least he can afford to get it out barely

Here in Oregon reg gas is 2.71 and if it gets much worse not sure how this family will be able to aford to go to work :angry::angry: I drive 40 miles round trip and Bev goes about 60 a day and gas bill is about to equal income :(:(:(:(:( Never been on welfare but kinda looks like oil companys or government is going to force me to give it a try :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW HOW MUCH IT IS HERE.5-5GAL CANS OF REGULAR,20 TO25 GALS OF SUPER IN THE P-UP, AND ANOTHER 3 GALS. SUPER FOR THE SAW AND BRUSHCUTTER PLUS 20LB TANK OF PROPANE(4.7GAL).I WILL SAY OUCH!!!!!! IN ADVANCE.THE REGULAR HOPEFULLY WILL GET ME BY TILL IT GETS LOWER(MAYBE WISHFULL THINKING).

Gas here (West Central WA) has held pretty steady the past week-ten days. Low I saw yesterday was $2.75 (Costco in Olympia) to $3.04 (Independant near Ethel WA).

Ron

Gas went from $2.65 to $2.64 since yesterday here! :blink: I am sure by now it went up. :huh:

Ernest, im in Williamsport now and gas is still somehow holding at 2.69, id imagine on my way home today, theres gonna be places in the 2.70's and 2.80's, i just think they are nervous to raise it because people are just waiting to cry foul, i think they want to cover their rears for as long as possible <_<

I seen it was still $2.67 at our store on the way home this morning.............I am leaving shortly to pour some concrete, and I am going to fill up the dump truck on the way home when I am done. Hopefully, they won't raise it until after I finish pumping :lol:

I haven't left it go below half a tank, and it still takes ATLEAST $45 to fill it up :lol:

What dumptruck are you filling up TP?

Gas here (West Central WA) has held pretty steady the past week-ten days.  Low I saw yesterday was $2.75 (Costco in Olympia) to $3.04 (Independant near Ethel WA). 

Ron

Again, to keep this going, I just looked now at the SA while coming back home from the Spur truckstop, gone up .30 since yesterday, now it's 2.69.

best, randy

$3.04 (Independant near Ethel WA).

RON WAS THAT BIRD'S 76 JUST EAST OF ETHEL? USED TO DELIVER FUEL THERE AND TO HIS UNCLE'S(CORKY)BULK PLANT IN MORTON BEFORE I SCREWED UP MY LIFE WITH METH.IN 1999.

I PAID $3.199 FOR PREMIUM AND 2.809 FOR REGULAR YESTERDAY AT GRANGE SUPPLY (CENEX) IN ISSAQUAH YESTERDAY TOTAL WAS $146.96 FOR 48.95 GALS.

SAW REGULAR FOR $2.75 AT THE SAFEWAY STORE IN BONNEY LAKE.YESTERDAY EVE.

GOT HOME AND DISCOVERED ONE OF THE CANS WAS LEAKING,LOST 3/4 GAL.:angry:

NOW I NEED TO GO REFILL FRONT TANK ON P-UP AS ERRANDS YESTERDAY USED APPROX. 15 GALS. OF SUPER,OUCH!

WE HAVE 4 REFINERIES IN NW.WA. 2 IN ANACORTES AND 2 NEAR/IN FERNDALE

Teddybear:

The Union east of ethel went independant several years ago, I don't know who owns it now, The station right at the Ethel intersection is the one I'm talking about. They went to $3.15 and stayed there for a long time. The old union was right up there with them but shortly before Katrina they went down to $2.89 After a long time (after Katrina) the one at Ethel finally came down to $3.04 and there it remains. I suspect they probably paid a hefty price for their supply and $3.04 may be their break even point. Even the Chevron and Union out by I-5 are down to $2.92. The priceing of gas is beyony my aged brain to try to figure out.

Ron

<_<

Regular gas is $2.52 at Flying J, Beverdam Ohio, I-75 and SR-30

What a bargain........ :blink::(:o

Paid $2.59 for regular unleaded yesterday morning. Farm diesel yesterday was $2.38. No lead delivered to my tank was $2.39.

Chads

Well heck, what are you complaining about. Come to Spokane and get it for $2.99 or some road diesel $3.19.

PAID $3.069 FOR SUPER AT ISSAQUAH CHEVRON SUNDAY,CHEVRONS REG.WAS 2.849,CENEX SUPER WAS STILL 3.199,REG STILL 2.809 SUNDAY. I DIDN'T NOTICE THE $.39 DIFFERANCE SUNDAY BETWEEN REG&SUPER.USED TO BE $.30 SPREAD BETWEEN THE TWO.

RON,THE 76 I USED TO DELIVER WAS EAST OF GROCERY STORE,THERE WAS A USED CAR LOT ACROSS HWY.12 FROM IT.IT WAS OWNED BY NEPHEW OF INDEPENDENT 76 DISTRIBUTOR IN MORTON AND FUEL WAS ORDERED THRU THE BULK PLANT ACCT.IT HAD A CFN CARDLOCK(DIESEL ONLY) ON THE NORTH END OF THE LOT. HAVE NOT BEEN BY IT SINCE I LOST THAT JOB SUMMER OF 1999.

Ron Sorden - Keeping this going, this morning down to 2.61 at the SA and 2.59 at the Holiday here.

best, randy

Still 2.75 in good old ram it up your a$$ here in ILL , the GOV loves the double tax they have here on gas a state tax and a sales tax . The higher the price goes the more % they collect on the sales tax what a rip :angry:

RON,THE 76 I USED TO DELIVER WAS EAST OF GROCERY STORE,THERE WAS A USED CAR LOT ACROSS HWY.12 FROM IT.IT  WAS OWNED BY NEPHEW OF INDEPENDENT 76 DISTRIBUTOR IN MORTON AND FUEL WAS ORDERED THRU THE BULK PLANT ACCT.IT HAD A CFN CARDLOCK(DIESEL ONLY) ON THE NORTH END OF THE LOT. HAVE NOT BEEN BY IT SINCE I LOST THAT JOB SUMMER OF 1999.

TeddyBear: Thats the one that is independant now. When they were Union they were generally the lowest priced gas around. After they went independant their prices rose to be higher (usually) than most stations around. They occasionally have a pricing contest with the station right at Ethel, jockying back and forth for maybe a week at a time Then their prices will occasionally drop below other stations but not too often.

Ron

Ron Sorden - re>>priced gas around<<

Looked again today at SA, 2.71 this morning, Holiday is 2.69 now.

best, randy