Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Sorden

Bought gas today!!!

3.09 for diesel today dam good thing there is no payment book to go with the equipment or it would be cheaper to stay home.

As of 5-29-06 here in central PA regular is $2.77 to $2.85 at PSU (87 octane). I seen diesel is around the same.

As of 5-29-06 here in central PA regular is $2.77 to $2.85 at PSU (87 octane). I seen diesel is around the same.

New sign (red lights) up here at the SA startion, regular's 2.65. (30 May 06) Guess they needed to be able to switch prices from the desk inside, no more hanging price signs outside.

best, randy

New sign (red lights) up here at the SA startion, regular's 2.65. (30 May 06) Guess they needed to be able to switch prices from the desk inside, no more hanging price signs outside.

best, randy

Gee wonder if thats what the inflated prices went for or was it just getting tired of the old ladder and pole :lol:

dumaspup - re>>here<<

I glanced over there towards the left side, "here" is where? Yours (and a lotta others) don't say the location/state/whatever.

best, randy

Anymore I say who gives a flying f#$k how much it is you still buy it anyway