Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INTERNATIONAL 1466

7488 for sale

So.............back to the question at hand, did anyone call to find a price? I've done business with Wilkes, seem like good folks, but they don't waiver much from the advertised price. If they paid $70K for it, I'm curious on what the mark up will be for your 1/16th piece of history?

The price is listed on page 1 of this thread. It's 6 figures.

I can't understand what's wrong with posting a link. I'll risk it. I ain't selling it.

What's wrong is Dennis and Sallie have said they do not want links to Tractor House ads posted. This is their site, not mine, I just have to enforce their rules.

I can't understand what the hub-ub is about. Dennis and Sallie own the site. They pay for it. True, perhaps some money come from our subscriptions, but they do not have to maintain this website. They rely on ad money to keep going. I imagine they aren't crazy about us posting a link that is in-effect free advertising for some other business. I know I wouldn't. I'll wager that keeping this site going costs more than we think.

They own the site. It's their rules. When we created our accounts for this site, we agreed to the rules- whether we read them or not.

BINGO!!!!!!!! Thanks Red Convert

It didn't hang around long. It's gone from tractor house. Anybody know if it's been sold or where / who bought it?