Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INTERNATIONAL 1466

7488 for sale

Can`t believe nobody is talking about the 7488 for sale on TractorHouse. What do y`all think they are asking for it? I am thinking maybe $75,000.00 or so. What are your guesses?

They paid in the 70,000 for it so I am guessing they want over a 100. I want to know how they hauled that thing thru mn with the duals on without ending up in jail?

WHERE OR WHAT AUCTION WAS THAT TRACTOR SOLD AT AGAIN? WHEN WAS THAT SOLD? I DONT REMEBR BUT THERE WAS A POST ON IT BEFORE. WELL ITS HERE IN WWISCONSIN. NEVER THOUGHT WILKIES TRACTORS WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT. THEY SELL SOME NICE RARE STUFFS. ONLY 16 MADE. HEY HOW MANY 7388 AND 7588 WERE MADE? 7499'S WERE MADE IN ROCK ISLAND RIGHT? I SEE THE BELLOWS EVEN LOOK GOOD SHAPE.

If that is the one I am thinking it is, wasn't it sold at auction to a guy in Nebraska?

The one that sold last fall here in nd was seen headed down the highway in northern mn so it is probably the same one.

Well if I had the cash I would pay whatever they wanted! The last great IH tractor!! So cool to see one every time!!!!

My boys want one so they are not very happy that there is one for sale before they have a boatload of cash saved up. Would sure be nice to have that baby in my shed.

I would love to just drive one of those once....just once!

Yes very Nice Indeed 660 ....... I have the Baby of the 88 Series an If you talk really nice ,an MTO is out of the drivers Seat by then I `ll let you take Her for alap around the field here ...... lol !!!

HP

post-64654-0-77446000-1390432580_thumb.j

Just think, if Mark wasn't running around the countryside buying all theses Craigslist tractors and accessories, wasting all his time and fuel along with other members time and fuel, he'd have enough to buy this one!!!

Add states it has 3 pto's going by the picture looks like an adapter on the big shaft.

Wow...I hadn't seen it because I simply don't look for them very often. They are so rare it's like looking for a sapphire in MO...just never expect to see them on TH.

How cool would it be to own one, wow. Love my 6788 but I'd trade it for a Super 70's, lol.

Could someone post the link? Not that I'm about to buy ! I didn't find the ad when I looked last.

Yes very Nice Indeed 660 ....... I have the Baby of the 88 Series an If you talk really nice ,an MTO is out of the drivers Seat by then I `ll let you take Her for alap around the field here ...... lol !!!

HP

Deal! I just have to fully convince the old lady that going to a colder climate for our little road trip is better than goin south where it's warmer!

660, now is the time to show her just who wears the pants in the family.......and go on bended knee and beg! :o;):P

Rick

Could someone post the link? Not that I'm about to buy ! I didn't find the ad when I looked last.

We can't post links to tractorhouse here. You can go to the site yourself, click on 175hp + tractors, International and then 7488 will be the last model listed...

Or in search box type 7488 IH....fyi

Too bad it's got those type of tires on it. Deduct 25K off the price right there for crappy tires. :P

It doesn't say 3 PTOs.....it says remote hydraulics 3, ....PTO small 1000.

I believe all Super 70 tractors came with 4" axles. 7288 was basically a 5288 rear half and the 7488 was the back half of a 5488.

Matt

I can't understand what's wrong with posting a link. I'll risk it. I ain't selling it.

I can't understand what's wrong with posting a link. I'll risk it. I ain't selling it.

The problem is someone else has a problem with it that I never understood...............I would wager your good link gets "Lost".........

Someth`in to look at ........

HP