Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oneharvester

red power showdown day

13 posts in this topic

does anyone have any pics from a red power showdown demo day ? something like the old magazine ads w/ the tents ,signs, banners , equip? I remember as a kid being at one dad brought home a IH thermometer , already had new tractors. just think it would be neat to see

IF I REMEMBER THATS THE PROGRM WHERE YOU COULD WIN A YEARS USE OF A 2 PLUS 2 OR A 88' SERIES TRACTOR FOR A YEAR RIGHT?

I think this is one?

0809000001-l.jpg

This image is from the Wisconsin historical society. I think the image has been reversed, The IH logo on the 5488 is on the wrong side. :D

1978RedPowerShowdownProof.jpg

1979RedPowerShowdownProof.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!hkFDwGgTL,GBRM95eYNDg~~60_35.J

post-42903-0-45912300-1374888930_thumb.j

0305003354-l.jpg

thanks guys

those are good ,but I was thinking on the line of snap shots , personal pics, maybe some video?

thanks guys

those are good ,but I was thinking on the line of snap shots , personal pics, maybe some video?

If anybody can get it, Matt can find it. This young man is a wizzard at this stuff. You go Matt. GT&T

Boy did that crowd at Case shoot themselves in the foot throwing out all the tooling and development costs for the Super Seventy series. Not to mention the completed tractors and parts that went into the trash bin. I think that the concept would be the standard four wheel drive platform today if the series would have gone on. It was almost like they tried to destroy everything they could not try to take credit for themselves. Sort of like "cut your nose off to spite your face " sort of thing.

Boy did that crowd at Case shoot themselves in the foot throwing out all the tooling and development costs for the Super Seventy series. Not to mention the completed tractors and parts that went into the trash bin. I think that the concept would be the standard four wheel drive platform today if the series would have gone on. It was almost like they tried to destroy everything they could not try to take credit for themselves. Sort of like "cut your nose off to spite your face " sort of thing.

When I worked on Fendt machines I always believed that the TRISIX was in some ways inspired by the 2+2.

i dunno about you fellas, but i want one of those!