Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurtis Brown

1206....$1,300?!!

12 posts in this topic

I seen the add in the Red Power of a 1206 for $1,300, I didn't think much about it thinking it was a type O... I heard from a friend that indeed the seller did sell it for 1,300.....if that's true it was someone's lucky day!! Anyone else know anything different?

I'd like to see what $ 1,300 dollars bought . Might be some ones fortune or some ones dissaster .

Man that thing has got to be junk! We paid 1200 for our super M with coolant in the oil but it did have brand new 14.9-38's on it and a wide front.

Ask Hoot, that's his neighbor. He reported that number for us, and I highly doubt it sold for 1300.

I saw that.

I just figured someone left a zero off.

It sounded like a nice tractor from the description, and the picture looked good.

I figured someone left off a zero also. I would love a 1206 especially since father in law used to farm with one and is helping us get into farming.

You`d think someone along the long road of placing that ad would have seen that and made a call before printing. Duh....

You`d think someone along the long road of placing that ad would have seen that and made a call before printing. Duh....

MTO hit the nail on the head. Anything coming into the mag for sale at great prices are long gone before the magazine goes to print. A perk of working there I guess. And I assume they did leave a zero off that price..........

They left a zero off to get all the phone calls and sucker someone in!

I called on it and it was a type-O. he wanted $13,000 for it

I also was thinking about how that 1206 would be only $1300. Even if the engine was bad or had rear end trouble or TA was out it still would be a steal. Looked to be original.

I knew it had to be a type-o. Did someone on here get it?

Like mentioned before by the time anyone gets the magazine the stuff in the classifieds probably is already sold.

I figured it was a type o, 1206's sure are a good looking tractor