Farmall504#20

THE INTERNATIONAL GOLD DEMONSTRATOR'S (Post Your Pics)

Long Farm, you've made good progress, keep us posted!! BK

Brian, looking good, especially on the one needed rewired! Was the 'demo'decal split between the 2 pieces of sheet metal or am I just seeing it funny

Matt

Max, 544 utility looking very impressive! Is that the last on to complete the "demo"s? I am sure there was other versions but looks like you got all the models!

Matt

1970 656 Hydro Utility,the newest addition to the Pine Island Utility Warehouse. BK

post-42413-0-00531700-1427386189_thumb.j

Max, 544 utility looking very impressive! Is that the last on to complete the "demo"s? I am sure there was other versions but looks like you got all the models!

Matt

Matt

Yes on Gold Demo's

Starting on 1256 that I bought new this summer.

Max

Thx again for posting Bill. The 656 diesel utility was done last year before RPR in Huron but wasn't on this thread so didn't want it to feel left out. It was still gold when we got it here in Pine Island & had original dealer stickers on it from Slippery Rock PA. I found little about that dealership due it was closed in mid 70s.

Gold paint tractors are showing up in 2 local consignment auctions ( Mid Michigan).

Buyer beware time!! Both 656's

I have been told that there was no known record kept of "Gold's" , Seems like some

Retired block-men might have an idea of production numbers.

Jim Droscha