Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1066smoker

Pulling Team Names

Was thinking of getting some t-shirts made up for Fam and friends with a team name and pic of tractor on the back.

Now this is just a FS tractor and not in a points race or any such thing. I think the name is not used, atleast around here, but if it is how "bad" is it to have the same name. Note this will not be on the tractor, truck, or trailer.

Thanks guys

Depends if u beat the guy who could potentially have the same name!LOL seriously though if it were me I would want something unique. Can't say I would be offended if someone showed up with the same name as me though. Its really weather u can live with it er not! As long as u didn't knowingly copy someone id say don't worry bout it! If Someone else has a problem with it its really their issue not yours!

Wish there was a directory of names. So I knew if it was a copy. Haha

Well there's 3 or 4 coffeecreeks , but there's a whole lot more Mikes ;)

Joke 'em if they can't take a ............... well you get it . :P

A friend of mine built a Pulling Semi this year, and he was going to call it (Mid-Life Crisis). We went out to Harrisburg to the Keystone Nationals this year, and there was a fellow there with JD tractor named that. My friend was just beside himself (you have to know him), but he told the guy what was going on. An the guy didn't care if he used it or not. He didn't use it though, he felt bad.

Jason

There's just so many creative names that flow well. Has to be duplications somewhere

I had the idea that "Nefarious Intent" would make a good name for a puller. Who knows, maybe it already has been used.

There's just so many creative names that flow well. Has to be duplications somewhere

Exactly! Good luck Justin!

Jason

Thanks guys. Gonna go ahead and do it. Will post a pic of the shirts when done.

I know the feeling, something original and catchy is hard to do. As for me my little puller is named "Rooster" as kind of a VERY humble tribute to Dannys tractor. If mine was a SuperStock tractor running national competition I would never have named it that. Good Luck..

Far as I know, "Knee Deep" is completely unique. Friend's light limited pro stock, and he was custom pumping hog manure for a living when he built the tractor....

How about "Money Pit", "Cash Blackhole", "Down the Drain", "Beer + $ = This". Some honesty in the name.............. :)

How about "Money Pit", "Cash Blackhole", "Down the Drain", "Beer + $ = This". Some honesty in the name.............. :)

Honesty and tractor pulling, how is that going to happen? Maybe name it Divorce Papers? Lonely Nights? How about "Cold Shoulder" Not that I have ever had issues about pulling..

"The Sled Harvester" is the one I'm thinking of doing.

Honesty and tractor pulling, how is that going to happen? Maybe name it Divorce Papers? Lonely Nights? How about "Cold Shoulder" Not that I have ever had issues about pulling..

Those are great! lol

"looking for 2nd wife", "newly single", "she just left" etc

Those are great! lol

"looking for 2nd wife", "newly single", "she just left" etc

"Gone Bye Honey",, The "RED HEAD", "First Date", "Hard Up", " RED RUSH" My favorite is "IRON MISTRESS"

guy in north central iowa who's named Dick has 'just dickinaround' on his tractor....lol

Kid named his drag truck "Never Satisfied" which I actually came up with after a few coors lights.....I wanna call my drag "Tenacious One". Never though about naming the M's cause they are pretty much stock. I do like sled harvester though and have never have heard that one.

Not gonna paint it on the tractor or anything. Just think it would be fun to have shirts for the fam!

Always wanted to use "Immaculate Contraption" or "Farmaggeddon" Used to pull the Super M with "Rusted, Not Busted" written in soapstone on the grille sides.