Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Farmall450

Searching for my Grandfathers 1943 Farmall M

10 posts in this topic

My father & I are searching for my Grandfathers/ his fathers 1943 Farmall M. It was in Northern Illinois, and may still be. We heard that it might be in Elgin, Illinois. Serial # FBK 67199X1 . If you have any idea where it is, please contact us at 815-568-0364. Thank You!

Good luck with your search. Having the serial number should be a great help.

Yeah the best of luck to you in your search . Noting like finding a family heirloom.

Welcome and good luck! YT mag is a good source to get the word out but this forum is the best source for IH specific info and also where the most in depth serial number lists reside.

I dont have the name of the buyer, but i have the name of the seller. Tom Hammound 1606 Hawthorn Rd Marengo Il 60152-9410, He did not know the guys name that he sold are M to. If you find the M you can contact me at 815-568-0364 my name is Mike Johnson, Thanks!

Elgin has 50,000 people and the only farming is in the real .outskirts, even in town you can't keep your rv in your driveway.

Well It can be done. I found my gpas 450 on accident wish I could find his H. If I saw it i would know it was it. It had a TSC wide front end, live hydruallics, and a 3 way valves he put on it. It went up North somewhere.