Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ksnyder

finally got a picture

12 posts in this topic

Looks good!!

factory install !

Becareful , that is a big tractor for that loader , you will be fine on light duty just don't try bulldozing or you will bend it . Nice job putting it on there.

Danny

I agree with Danny. You did a great job of mounting it but you have alot of tractor for that loader. Becarefull with it.

Did the picture come out the correct size for everybody? Took me awhile to get it down. A few weeks ago a guy was looking to put a 2250 on a 1466. I really enjoy the pictures of what you guys a up to so I try to do the same. We use it to loaded round bales in the field, have a skidsteer for everything else so the 2255 should last a long time. The previous owner of the tractor didn't have a shed, it sat outside for about two years, that was hard on the paint with our weather here in the rust belt. He took some teeth of of first gear while plowing the noise it made sounded expensive to fix so he wanted to get rid of it.

ksnyder

thanks i was the one asking .

how was it to mount on those tractors ? are those home built mounts??

We had to make all of the mounts, nothing origional that came with the loader would work wasn't hard to do just took time.

Becareful , that is a big tractor for that loader , you will be fine on light duty just don't try bulldozing or you will bend it .

Danny

Kinda like when I switched over the Westendorf loader from a 560 gas to the 856 . 560 would run out of power or spin out where the 856 bends things very easily :P .

factory install !

No, he said it took him two weeks to install it! ;) Chuckle.

best, randy

factory install !

No, he said it took him two weeks to install it! ;) Chuckle.

best, randy

He Ha ! Two weeks - (Factory Install ) :blink::o