Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merk

Red Power Round Up 2013

Hi Merk, hope plans are falling in place ,looking forward to a great show!

I know that the IH collectors don't support tractor pulling at any event , but I was wondering are there any pulls scheduled in any communities within an hour or so around the weekend of the RPRU. It is always fun to slip off one evening to a pull when we're in the area for RPRU. RPRU is the #1 reason for us coming to the area but seeing a pull adds to the sweetness of the icing on the cake.

Hi Merk, hope plans are falling in place ,looking forward to a great show!

I know that the IH collectors don't support tractor pulling at any event , but I was wondering are there any pulls scheduled in any communities within an hour or so around the weekend of the RPRU. It is always fun to slip off one evening to a pull when we're in the area for RPRU. RPRU is the #1 reason for us coming to the area but seeing a pull adds to the sweetness of the icing on the cake.

I haven't found any pulls in the area yet. Hopefully someone will read this and post some tractor pull(s) in the area.

Red Power Round Up 2013 has a face book page (Red Power Roundup 2013) with some pictures from past round ups.

Are you doing this just to hound me Merk?

Would I do something like that????? :D:D:D:D:D

I really got to get my stuff together and figure out what I am bringing. :)

If we're bringing anything do we have to register or notify anyone first? If so is there a deadline?

If we're bringing anything do we have to register or notify anyone first? If so is there a deadline?

There is no deadline.

The only requirement to have a display at Red Rower Round Up 2013 is you must be a member of International Harvester Collectors National group. You do not have to be a member of a chapter unless you choice to. Cost to be a member of the national group is $15.00

You will have to register you display one of the following ways:

1. Bring it to RPRU 2013 in Lima and fill out the the registration form at the round up.

2. Go to this site: www.rpru2013.com Click on Registration Display Form. If you follow instructions You can email Form back to Registration Chair.

3. You can print form, fill it out and either mail it and bring it with you when you come to show.

Chapter 6 would like to have as many as possible pre-registered. You will need to register your display before you unload. Registration-unloading seems to be a bottle neck area at every round up I've been to lately. Chapter 6 is trying to speed up the process.

After your display(s) are unloaded someone from Chapter 6 will take your display to show area.