Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merk

Red Power Round Up 2013

Farmall Fan,

Thayer isn't too bad of a road. My in-laws live in Columbus Grove and sometimes we use Thayer Road instead of going into Lima on our way from Columbus. Now if I was pulling a trailer with a tractor, I might think different about it. But it is plenty wide for 2 vehicles to pass.

Just found out last week I will be going to Michigan that week and guess what's on the way.

is anyone thats going staying at the MICROTEL INN & SUITES in Delphos Ohio? Thats where my wife and I will be staying. I booked late so i am a bit of a drive but it will be so worth it im sure!!

is anyone thats going staying at the MICROTEL INN & SUITES in Delphos Ohio? Thats where my wife and I will be staying. I booked late so i am a bit of a drive but it will be so worth it im sure!!

That was where I was going to stay before I decided to drive back and forth. It's a fairly straight drive to Lima.

i lucked out and my girlfriend and i got a room at the fairfield inn for friday and saturday night, only 6 miles away.

Received an email confirmation for our campsite at RPRU . Looks like we should make it! Only 85 Days ! WOW! Gotta get alot done!

Would 30 East to Thayer Rd work well? I've driven it but its been a while and I don't recall how good of a road Thayer is.

I had a good bit of time yesterday in Lima, so I investigated. I now understand the alternate route from Fort wayne/Beaverdam. :)

Would 30 East to Thayer Rd work well? I've driven it but its been a while and I don't recall how good of a road Thayer is.

I had a good bit of time yesterday in Lima, so I investigated. I now understand the alternate route from Fort wayne/Beaverdam. :)

I agree with what 3 Fan said about Thayer Road. It is ok with a small trailer hauling garden tractors. I wouldn't use Thayer to haul big tractors. If my memory is working right there is a no truck sign when you get on Thayer off of US 30. I think there are weight restructions on certain parts of Thayer. I'm going to fairgrounds Friday and will use Thayer.

The route instructions that are on Red Power round Up 2013 web site www.rpru2013.com were set for a semi truck/trailer to travel to the round up in Lima, Ohio the easiest way and avoid the majority of the road construction.

I was in Lima for another job interview and then had another appointment in the area a few hours later so I investigated. Before that I couldn't picture the directions that were given for coming from Fort Wayne/Beaverdam. After driving the route, it makes perfect sense. Now to find a trailer! :D

are we gonna have a meeting place and group photo like mansfield?

to bad i wont have the super mta diesel done by then!!! but im not in a 4-H group or antything

by Nebraska Cowman
Merk, I had a guy ask me about the youth contest. I do not find an application on your site, only the guidelines.

Here is the latest information on the Youth Tractor Restoration contest.
http://www.rpru2013....ncontest_1_.pdf

The belt buckle and golf cart rental information is on the rpru2013 site.

I received my visitor packet today. Very Nice! Maybe I mentioned in the comment box I was coming for RPRU?

You can sign up for email updates too. I think they want us to come!

http://www.lima-allencvb.com/

Picture329_zpsf33effba.jpg

How could I get one of those packets?

Here is the direct link to the request page. You have to scroll down the page to find the form because the highway information dominates the top of the page. http://www.lima-allencvb.com/home/request-visitor-info.html

On a side note I also received a nice visitor guide for Racine WI the other day. Looks like we could live for 3 days on Kringle, cheese curds, and WI beer! How about it guys?