Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merk

Red Power Round Up 2013

Red Power Round Up 2013 will be held at Allen County Fairgrounds Lima, Ohio. We will be featuring Hydros and Travelalls.

Chapter 6 has a site just for RPRU 2013 www.rpru2013.com

Chapter 6 has information for hotels, vendors and chapter tables on this site. Camping information should on the site in the next few days.

If You have any questions or coments you can post them on this site or you can contact me. My contact information can be found here:

www.rpru2013.com/Contact_Us.php

I can hardly wait until next year!!! Too bad I don't have an extra $20K to get Grandpa Kline's Hydro 186 all fixed up. Its rather rough.

I think it's great that there will be a rep from the show organizers here on the forum regularly!! The folks at DuQuoin did a fine job, and we are sure looking forward to another enjoyable show next year. Thanks for speaking up!

I just reserved a room and it looks like things are already filling up. So if you plan on going I wouldn't wait too long to get a room if you need it.

Sam

I can hardly wait until next year!!! Too bad I don't have an extra $20K to get Grandpa Kline's Hydro 186 all fixed up. Its rather rough.

bring it anyway

BJ....if you ask Howard (Nebraska Cowman) he could assemble a crew to rebuild the 186 Hydro at the show for you. He's done this type of thing before....... :) 

Does anyone know when it will be held in WI again?

IT HAS TO BE VOTED/BID ON TO WHERE IT WILL BE HELD...

BJ....if you ask Howard (Nebraska Cowman) he could assemble a crew to rebuild the 186 Hydro at the show for you. He's done this type of thing before....... :)

Yeah right, I know nothing about Hydros Ken. I do have an 86Hydro. If it ever balks I'm calling YOU!

Merk, I had a guy ask me about the youth contest. I do not find an application on your site, only the guidelines.

I just might make that one!!!!

Bout 8hrs for me. But much more doable than illinois.

To be totally honest, its been awhile since I've seen the tractor, I guess I need to talk to Grandpa. :D I know the cow crap should be cleaned up. LOL

by Nebraska Cowman

Merk, I had a guy ask me about the youth contest. I do not find an application on your site, only the guidelines.

Here is the latest information on the Youth Tractor Restoration contest.

http://www.rpru2013....ncontest_1_.pdf

The belt buckle and golf cart rental information is on the rpru2013 site.

Maybe do a challenge. Like some big car events do. "here is all the parts, you got 40 hours to restore these 186s. You get it done, all parts free, you dont, write a check princess". That will draw non-tractor people to the show! What a spectacle that would be, have a few of you locals judge who wins.

Dirtboyz crew would knock it out by lunch on Friday and have the rest of the weekend off to enjoy the show...

Dirtboyz crew would knock it out by lunch on Friday and have the rest of the weekend off to enjoy the show...

That they would.....

It`s only 12 .5 Hours away ! If I drink enough RED BULL I won`t blink an see the Hole Trip !!

HP

Its about 5 hours for me and I will definately be there this year. Unfortunately I will be staying at my inlaws house about 20 minutes away.

Route help if you please. If I take the southern route across IA to Peoria IL, Then US24 across IL Then 224 missing Ft Wayne on the south and coming through Decatur & Van Wert and then cross-country down to Lima. Would that be a fair choice? I know it would be slow but I hate to drive on the Interstates when I don't HAVE to.

Howard,

I would take US 30 from Fort Wayne to Ohio 309 in Lima. 30 is a good road, and not real congested.

BJ

Howard,

I would take US 30 from Fort Wayne to Ohio 309 in Lima. 30 is a good road, and not real congested.

BJ

yes, BJ, 30 to 309. Is US24 a good road?

US 24 is major highway, lots of traffic. I think you have the right idea take 224 from Decatur to Van Wert and pick up 30 there.