• Announcements

• IvyCat

New Forum Rules Posted

Please note: we've posted revised and consolidated Forum Rules. Please review and comply with these rules when using the Red Power Magazine forums. Thanks for your continued participation in the Red Power Magazine community! Thanks, RedPowerMagazine.com Admins

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

farmall666

OLD IH DEALERSHIP

10 posts in this topic

A FEW YEARS BACK IN THE RED POWER MAGAZINE THERE WAS A STORY ABOUT A OLD DEALERSHIP BEING RESTORED. WHERE WAS THAT AT? IS IT DONE? ANYONE GOT ANY PICS?

That was Frank Bartlow IH, in Northumberland PA. There were pictures on the thread from an open house they had. I'm not too good at using the search feature on here, but you should be able to find it.

BK

my advice would be to use an outside search engine and type in "red power magazine bartlow dealership PA" or something like that

WHAT IS THE 'BRANCH HOUSE FOR IN IH'? HOW MANY WERE THERE?

anybody near langdon ND. when i was wheat harvesting (1995) i saw an old ih dealership there with ih sign still outside . seems like the building still looked abandoned.

Been to the one in PA ,loved it .but Redpower was there that year too so they went all out.

That was cool i see our old dealership is on there, Thanks for posting that.