Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ertlerik

RED POWER day in Holland

20 posts in this topic

Lots of pix made at the RED Power day in Meerkerk Holland, day is organized by Boer a krane rental company.

003-11.jpg

002-13.jpg

001-13.jpg

005-9.jpg

006-8.jpg

008-9.jpg

009-5.jpg

010-8.jpg

012-5.jpg

Thanks for taking us along :wub: .

What's the story on the V-8 having what look like 86 series decals ?

Hmm..

I wonder how many of those V-8's and 1456's are not listed on the registries... :(

Thank you for sharing the pics with us. You got some nice shots!

-FT

Rubber must be cheap cause they sure run wide rubber. I like

Ditto on the wide rubber, that is awesome. Great pics.

Thanks for posting these great pics.Must have been quite a show.Love that big rubber

Great to see a good showing of IH in the land of my father!!

I thought IH was not as popular in the NL as other European brands in their day, so not as many sold. Would be interesting to hear some of the owner's stories on where and how they ended up with these machines (06,56,66,86,88's), and their restoration stories........!

Great pics, thanks.

Thank you for posting these pictures, all nice tractors. You don't by chance know what the serial numbers of those 1206's are do you? I think there is one on my list in the Netherlands and a couple in the UK! I see one wheatland and 2 farmalls.

I know that I have helped to populate NL with a few IH's in the past. Might have to get thier photos posted.....

My favorite one is the 1456 gold demo with the belly tank trimmed in gold . That was really sharp . Back when i was a teen dad got a 1466 from a nieghbor , it had a belly tank and when you went to the field you had to start the electric pump to transfer fuel from the belly tank to the main tank before the main tank got to a half or it wouldn't keep up . Great pictures and thank you for posting them.

I recognize the 1206 with the wheatland headlights. If I'm correct, it used to belong to CaseIH_7120. It was sold sometime in 2010. I fixed the flashers and headlights on it while it was sitting in Ravenwood, MO. Sure looks like the same tractor.

Thank you for the comments guy's, i am not much help as far as serial nr's and were did they come from, i do know most of these US build tractors were imported from the US and Canada, some also came from France and scandinavian country's, very few were sold new here in Holland.

Erik

Christian, You are correct. The 1206 with the wheatland grill was our tractor we sold a couple years ago to a guy from the Neutherlands. I was just thinking the other day I wondered how the tractor was looking and got on the fourm and saw a picture.

Thank you for the comments guy's, i am not much help as far as serial nr's and were did they come from, i do know most of these US build tractors were imported from the US and Canada, some also came from France and scandinavian country's, very few were sold new here in Holland.

Erik

Hello Erik

I saw you taking the pictures of the tractors yesterday, to bad I did not know it was you.

In General IH I posted also pictures of the IH day,

I did not see yoyu posted pictures here.

The serial numbers of the following tractors (1468 not restored, 1456 with cab, 1206 not restored) are known in the us.

Cor Braakman

Hello Cor,

Next time say hi, we can talk some RED than ;)

Erik