Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

farmall666

640 MILLION

24 posts in this topic

I DONT FOLLOW THE LOTO OR KNOW HOW TO READ THAT QUICK PIC STUFF BUT I MATCHED ALL THE NUMBERS ON ONE LINE. SO DOES THAT MEAN I WON THE 640 MILLION?

post-7195-0-03952000-1333180401_thumb.jp

Don't throw your ticket away because A. look's like a winner.

:)

If it's your ticket you just split it I think three ways. I hope it's yours and not an early April fool thing. If it is I can say I "know" one of the winners, don't be a stranger and looks like the collection might just grow. Sorry about the line, I had the arrow on it.

Wanna buy a poor ole Mississippi boy a new old tractor. It could even be green I reckon. We dont have the lottery... :( But conratz man

if tht is the winning #'s. theres a nice peterbilt in the truck paper (hint hint) haha na hope ya won it man

When you go to claim your winnings at the lottery headquarters, get somebody like Paris Hilton to hang onto your arm. She'll know how to dress appropriately. As for you, wear some muddy boots, greasy coveralls, and a thread-bear IH cap. Find an ole beater IH dump truck at the salvage yard. Tell the reporters you figured you needed something large to haul the money.. Pass out cheap cigars and the skankiest beer you can find. You should only drink Moxie or milk.

Make sure you eat something that will induce alot of flatulense. Secure some bookings on the morning and late night TV shows. Hire Larry the Cable Guy as a coach and PR publicist, . Good luck. Please send me a moderately sized check for these timely suggestions.

"Just keep farm'n till it's all gone!"

Seriously farmall666, this ticket looks to be correct for a winner. Contact someone , maybe where you bought the ticket and get correct information, and let us know what happens.

That does look like a winning ticket to me. According to the news breaks, three winning tickets sold - Kansas, Illinois, & Maryland - you bought yours in Wisconsin I see, possibly a fourth winner? Any way it works out - Congrats!

The top numbers are correct for a winner!. If I were you, I would not let go of it and not sleep until 9 AM monday morning, then call your lawyer or accountant and find out what to do. I think it says on the back to sign the ticket. Congrats if it is for real and not a phony.

jerry

SMOKER HOW MANY GOLDS WILL YOU SELL ME????

The top numbers are correct for a winner!. If I were you, I would not let go of it and not sleep until 9 AM monday morning, then call your lawyer or accountant and find out what to do. I think it says on the back to sign the ticket. Congrats if it is for real and not a phony.

jerry

I just looked at the Reuters news service site and that is a PHONY ticket. Only 3 winners in Illinois, Kansas and Maryland. 2 were quick pick tickets. No winner from Wisconsin!!!! Nice try! Also nice photoshop job. Had me convinced until I did the research. Not very funny.

You don't have enough money to by my GDs.

jerry

APRIL FOOLS EVERYONE!!!!! SMOKER CHILL OUT OK...

Ha Ha but seriously I actually won a few bucks on this one - matched 3 numbers on a $5 quick pick ticket. Cashed it in this afternoon for a whopping SEVEN DOLLARS!!!

..and was just thinking too bad that photoshop job wasn't a New York ticket - would like to e-mail it to the guys at work and tell them I won't be in on Monday!

hahaha, I was getting excited for ya! Now I am just back to being upset that I have to go to work Monday.

I WAS HOPING TO WIN. THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG NEW SHED AND LOTS OF NEW/OLD RED PAINT. AND I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT MYSELF A NEW PAIR OF PANTS AND SHOES. HA HA HA FARMED UNTIL IT WAS GONE..LOL

I DONT FOLLOW THE LOTO OR KNOW HOW TO READ THAT QUICK PIC STUFF BUT I MATCHED ALL THE NUMBERS ON ONE LINE. SO DOES THAT MEAN I WON THE 640 MILLION?

This is so interesting, I just found out that you are actually a long lost brother of mine. When can we sit down and have coffee???

This is so interesting, I just found out that you are actually a long lost brother of mine. When can we sit down and have coffee???

AFTER THAT POSTING I HAD LOTS OF LONG LOST BROTHERS THAT I DIDNT KNOW I HAD.....

Didn't your Dad spend some time in Western Ky around 1960?

Hahahahahaha. RED211, that just made my night!

Justin