Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SMOKER 1

Dirt Boyz Spotted In Indiana

16 posts in this topic

Was working in the shop yesterday morning when this rig pulled into my drive. Danny had been out on a parts run and stopped by for a couple hours. We chatted, looked at toys and had lunch before he headed back to the Proving Grounds.

jerry

HE IS A SNEAKY LITTLE RASCAL. HES UP TO NO GOOD AGAIN. ANOTHER PROTOYTPE/LAST ONE BUILT AGAIN.. GITT-ER-DONE DANNY BOY. I AM SENDING LARRY THE CABLE GUY UP BY YOU THIS SUMMER. HE IS MY COUSIN.. HE LIKES RED TRACTORS ALSO. HE HE

kinda looked like my load a few weeks ago, how ever mine had a couple more pistons per engine...

Hey Jerry , I made it home at 10:00 pm , Thank God under the cover of darkness !!!! Unloading and inventory time , I will get you some more pictures .

Danny

What is that peeking out from under that blue tarp? Something green and yellow? :ph34r::D

Rick G.

Rick.....the blue tarp is an sattelite (sp?) signal scrambing and cloaking device. The silver strips used on some of the parts are anti-tracking devices. Its pretty much standard equip for those hauling IH contraband. :lol:

Does Danny wear a tin foil hat to keep the powers that be from reading his thoughts too?

Was working in the shop yesterday morning when this rig pulled into my drive. Danny had been out on a parts run and stopped by for a couple hours. We chatted, looked at toys and had lunch before he headed back to the Proving Grounds.

jerry

Ya shouldn't have fed him Jerry, He'll just keep coming back! :lol:

BK

Does Danny wear a tin foil hat to keep the powers that be from reading his thoughts too?

NO...the truck roof has a special Earth Metal lining installed as does his underground blueprint bunker to thwart just such an attack..... :lol:

Thank's for looking out for me boy's , I got it all in the bunker today and not one person stopped in !!!!! So now you guys understand why I have a security system and 24 hr recording oh and don't forget the Dirty Harry special , go ahead punk make my day !!!!!

Thinking about putting in a vacuum tube system that will transport full size people from headquarter's to the bunker. This will only happen after you pass the security check points.

Danny

jerry

Hey Danny, I work in my shop every Thursday ( On my Toys) The yard gate will be open, Will be looking for that beautiful rig pulling into the yard!

I am just a few miles west of Jerry's place :lol: Might just find few goodies South of me that you'll need and lunch on the way :rolleyes: No need to scramble the g.p.s. the greenies are so busy running up and down the vineyard rows that they won't realize whats under the blue tarps :D

Tony

Are you guys sure it was really Danny ?? I think it was his clone that he sent out to fool everybody while secretly he's working on his "transporter Portal " in the bunker so he can come down here to NZ and steal all our IH Goodies from down under. :ph34r::blink::lol:

I caught him lurking around my place the other night trying to get away with my AL-110 "UTE" (see pic)He was wearing a digusting green and yellow shirt with a picture of 'Bambi" on it so as to try and fool me. :P

But seriously folks ,the 'portal' is a joint venture between Danny and I so we can set up 'Dirtboyz Downunder' to conduct even more secret 'ops' further away from prying eyes.You should see the TR-350 Stealth Farmall we are workin on,it has a 54 speed voice activated powershift tranny,only problem is if you fart loud enough it downshifts 16 gears and throws you clear out of the cab :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice to see the winter is over for you guys and you can all get out and about a bit more.

Regards from NZ,

Heath

post-43339-0-26493800-1333087946_thumb.j

post-43339-0-64046400-1333087992_thumb.j

post-43339-0-76053500-1333088052_thumb.j

Hey Tony, I will stop out sometime for a visit , I would love to see your operation . I bought my semi out in West Sacramento in dec of 2009 , not sure if you where on the forum then ? I would of stopped. Keep your eye's open for Magnums , always have future projects in mind on the drawing board her at the proving grounds !!!!

Heath , you will need to perfect the sound pkg and there will be no buddy seat for this test !!!! Nice truck , is this our new service truck for the underground ?

Danny

Danny, I'll see what I can do RE: "sound package", might take some work though :lol: .

Yeah I can just see you cruisin in the ute.Reckon you can handle the whole right hand drive thing big fella?? :P

sure would turn a few heads there in the US though B)

IH KIWI:

You have the ancestor to all the club cabs(cab and a half) so prevalent on North American roads today. Another first for International. Jeepster and Scouts were the first SUVs and now this?

The covert operations continue! Recently I was cornered by some "Bambi" fanatics but I did'nt tell them a thing!