Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FarmerDoug

56 Blower & 710 plow scrap price

11 posts in this topic

Any body have an idea what an IH 56 blower and an IH 710 6-16 ARS plow would be worth for scrap? (WI) They both are in fair shape and work well, but I want to sell them cheap to make them move, and was wondering what they would scrap for and go from there. Thanks-Doug

I'd sure think a 710 autoreset should be worth considerably more than scrap price. If it is not in total need of a rebuild, I'd hate to get less than a grand out of that. Whether you can get it to an area of the country where a 6 bottom plow is a desired item is your problem. I have that same plow except a toggle trip, and it would probably take that much $ to get mine and we haven't hooked it on for several years.

My dad has a White plow , don't now the model but it's a 7-bottom 16 - 20" adjustable in furrow he'd like to get rid of but not for scrap price . I think here in NW IN scrap if it's clean is around 300.00 a ton .

I just bought a non-auto reset 710 5-16 saturday at a sale for $550...............They sold an auto reset version just like it for $1800, 720 auto 5-16 for $2300, and acouple more nicer 720's for even more than that. 7 bottom 2500 Deere only brought 900 and that was auto reset too but sold at 11 pm.

John, what is he asking for the white????

I need a 710 depth guage wheel setup (my plow has the bracket) but it problably too far to make shipping worth it.

I just bought a non-auto reset 710 5-16 saturday at a sale for $550...............They sold an auto reset version just like it for $1800, 720 auto 5-16 for $2300, and acouple more nicer 720's for even more than that. 7 bottom 2500 Deere only brought 900 and that was auto reset too but sold at 11 pm.

must have been at fraley's?? i need to make that sale some year.

must have been at fraley's?? i need to make that sale some year.

Yup...........I seen lot numbers on stuff up into the low 3000's.

In my location they'll pay you 180 to 200 a ton. Almost sad to see that stuff cut up.

In my location they'll pay you 180 to 200 a ton. Almost sad to see that stuff cut up.

almost? it is sad

Any body have an idea what an IH 56 blower and an IH 710 6-16 ARS plow would be worth for scrap? (WI) They both are in fair shape and work well, but I want to sell them cheap to make them move, and was wondering what they would scrap for and go from there. Thanks-Doug

Where in WI you at? I've been looking for a 56 blower.