My dad owns this old TD-9 which no one has much information about. The engine number is TDCB 35847141A and I was given one more number TDCBM 26880. The tractor is not at the same location as me, so not able to confirm any details. Had following questions -
- Which year is the tractor from?
- What engine would it take? Looks like there might be 2 or 3 different kinds
- What crankshaft would it take? - Was told there is a crack or slipped bearing (again not sure)
- Head has a hairline crack
- Buy a crankshaft - I might get access to a 50977DAIH and 275606R crankshaft. Would either work?
- Buy a complete new engine for a rebuild - Would a WD-9 engine work? I would rather work offline and get it ready before I tearout the old one
- Buy just the head - I may get access to a 8101DG cylinder. Would it work?
Thank you very much in advance.