Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curtis Raithel

3388 & 496

10 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share a pic of the 3388 I picked up last summer. It sat parked is a shed in the Missouri River Bottoms by Ashland for 10 years. She's not a beauty queen, but I'm working on that after I figure out if it's going to work and earn its keep. The disk Dad bought last spring and found out it was just a little more then our 986 wanted to pull, it has a harrow that we took off last fall cause it was bunching up the bean stalks to much for our liking.

http://s472.photobucket.com/albums/rr90/craithel/?action=view&current=photo-4.jpg

Thanks for looking

Curtis

I still think I should buy a 2+2 just to have around the farm. Of course a hooters girl would be nice too!!!

bill

I still think I should buy a 2+2 just to have around the farm. Of course a hooters girl would be nice too!!!

bill

ha ha bill you werent supposed to look at the rest of his pics!

boy everyones going to look now!

Some nice 2+2s, the 3388 isn't bad either

bill

ha ha bill you werent supposed to look at the rest of his pics!

boy everyones going to look now!

Yes very nice, the tractors not bad either!!!

Hey I thought there were going to be 24 tractor pics, turned out it was only 22!!!

bill

I was quite pleased with the pics myself!

Justin

Glad to see you guys enjoyed ALL the pics! Meet them in Louisville during the farm show.

Curtis

Nice pics! Got to tell you though, was really liking # 2 and 3 and was pretty disappointed when i clicked on 4 and it was a crank!! :P

Sorry to let you down ChrisNY, I work on fixing that for you!

Curtis