• Announcements

• IvyCat

New Forum Rules Posted

Please note: we've posted revised and consolidated Forum Rules. Please review and comply with these rules when using the Red Power Magazine forums. Thanks for your continued participation in the Red Power Magazine community! Thanks, RedPowerMagazine.com Admins

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mr. IH

wood model of 4300 transtar in progress

11 posts in this topic

I got a new lazer engraver lately. I hope to put in detail never before possible. I did the transtar-4300 and the INTERNATIONAL on the hood. It is taking time to learn the machine (computer set up) . There is very little can be done on machine, but what is done works great. Im trying to do a LONESTAR. Hope I can figure it out, they are a awesome looking truck. have a great day Mr. IH

Wow this is great .

Im working on a CAT D9 G at this time. I dont know if you all what to see a yellow dozer????? It is the same scale as the 4300. Next comes the lowboy. thanks Mr. IH

here are a few pics of the dozer in progress. Hope to have it done in a few weeks. enjoy Mr. IH

Hey you all, I'm getting closer. Just need a liltte more detail things. Need cutting edges,air cleaner,radiator cap just mention some of the things. hope to be back soon!!!! MR. I H

wow wow , do you have some more pics of the 4300 transtar

Here are some more pics of the finished dozer and the 4300. hope you enjoy.

there are more pics of the 4300 back in dec. 22. 2or 3 pages back.