Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tractor Guy

Red Power Roundup Schedule

Hi, I just joined the forum but have been reading the magazine for probably 10 years now. I'm 45 and even learned to drive on a Super C so Farmalls are part of me. Naturally since I live in north Alabama I will be at the Red Power Round Up this year. I went to the last one that was at the same location in Lebanon, Tn about 10 years ago too.

What I came here looking for though is a schedule of events. I may only be able to make it one day so would like to know in advance what will be happening each day. Surely at this late date there is a schedule worked out that can be posted here?

tractor guy (Steve)

Schedule isn't that much different from one day to the next. Tractor pulls are about the only things listed for one day. Farm tractor pull is 7PM Fridy, L&G Pull is 5PM Saturday. The IHCC Membership Meeting is 3PM Saturday.

Jim,

Thanks, that's what I was wanting to know. Friday is the day I prefer then since seeing how the basically stock tractors pull is what interests me most.

Steve (tractor guy)

What classes of garden tractors are you pulling this Saturday. We are planning on coming up from Memphis area if you have a class for us. BB