Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ih redtractor1466

SALES BROCHURE OR NOT?

5 posts in this topic

Recntly i accuired a piece of IH lawn and garden brochure from wich an interesting question came up. The brochure is from around 1975 has a full color cover and shows in black and white several equipment to use on your cub cadet tractor. With the info regarding these equipment there are also names from additional manufacturers added in the product info. My question is this; could this brochure been used by salesmen for internal use or was this publication available for customers?post-61413-0-88105000-1325538369_thumb.jpost-61413-0-03939700-1325538344_thumb.j]

This was in the info rack for customers to take along and figure out what else we were to load on the delivery trailer ;)

They were "IH Approved" attachments Eason

Eason is correct. IH printed whole catalogs with Engineering Approved attachments for CC's. Everything from fiberglass seats/fenders to turn your CC into a golf cart, to golf ball retrievers for driving ranges, to sand trap rakes, gang reel mowers, trenchers, post hole diggers, plows, disc's harrows, planters, cultivators, sprayers, lawn sweepers, seeders, fertilizer spreaders, chippers, shredders, loaders, blades, rakes, box scrapers. And then to soft & hard sided cabs shown and 120V AC generators.

I want one of those gennys, nothing like running your house with a CUB CADET!