Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eason

IHCC Chapter 37 Eastern NC plow day

We had our plow day today. Not a big turnout but a beautiful day and a great time. Eason

2011plowday016.jpg

2011plowday022.jpg

2011plowday019.jpg

2011plowday025.jpg

2011plowday024.jpg

Some more. Eason

2011plowday037.jpg

2011plowday017.jpg

2011plowday002.jpg

2011plowday002.jpg

2011plowday001.jpg

Thanks Eason for the pic's. Looks like a beautiful day for plowing for sure. That 3588 was posted on here before wasn't it?

Jason

Eason,

them are some great shots, Thanks for posting them.

will there be any video on youtube?

Guys that 3588 is the one I posted pictures of with the V-ripper earlier this year. I wish I knew how to post videos on you-tube. It was hard enough to learn how to post the pictures on here!!!!! Eason

understand Thanks anyways

Guys that 3588 is the one I posted pictures of with the V-ripper earlier this year. I wish I knew how to post videos on you-tube. It was hard enough to learn how to post the pictures on here!!!!! Eason

Eason,

was playing around on youtube and found this......

hope this works if not search

International 784 Bright lighting plowing by farmall51

THANKS!!!! Cougar Now I need to find out who farmall51 is!! Eason

Thanks for posting the video.

Jason

Eason, I believe he's a fellow chapter member of yours. Farmall51 and I chit chat on youtube once in while. I visited Stew Paquette's place in Florida last Christmas, and Farmall51 mentioned he thought the 656 Gold Demo Row Crop had belonged to someone in his Chapter.

BK

Great pics, posting videos is SO much easier then posting pictures on here. If you have a VGA setting on your camera you can just use it then post pics right on here, takes 1\2 second to post pics on here.

Eason,

farmall51 is Matt & Elizabeth Holder...They do an amazing job on their videos. They're incredibly talented. I finally got to meet them both in May, great young couple and I enjoyed meeeting them both. Matt's got a heck of a story to tell with his accident!

Here's a link to a plowday video they done from last year I think:

I love the one they done of the Got To Be NC Festival Parade.

Not to hi-jack the thread but check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcHsFrwHTRY&feature=related

Matt's supposed to be sending me a copy of it.

Looks like ya'll had a great time. One of these days I'm gonna make a plow day. Gotta scrounge me up a nice little plow for my "M" and I'll be ready. Just costs so dang much to drive down there.

Dusty if you let me know you are comming, I'll furnish you a tractor and plow!!! (I'm only 20 miles from the plow day site) Thanks for letting me know who farmall51 is, I'll be sure to thank Matt and Elizabeth. Hope all is well with you and your family. Eason

Hello from (Farmall51(Youtube name) .... Yeah that is some video I took at out IHCC club Plowdays in Greenville N.C .. Below is a link to my Youtube Page .

Matt

http://www.youtube.com/user/farmall51?feature=mhee

haha Hey Eason Its me Matt H. I posted this video and several others on the plowdays in Greenville ... haha

Hi Matt!...Guess you figured out we were talkin' 'bout ya? Haha!

Matt, very nice video! Watching it flip over sure puts the tumble in tumblebug. Nice close ups too. One little thing... I found myself wishing it had a better view of was the hinge parts, would be neat to see how they made it so things didn't bend under stress. But that was trivial. The real problem was the seat didn't have me in it. Otherwise it looks like a great time had by all :)

The plow day is from fall 2008. If you look closely you can see my old 656 gold demo, my 504 Farmall diesel, and 856 in the background. Eason