Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ihman1468

2014 red power roundup

12 posts in this topic

what state and city will the 2014 red power roundup be held in?

what are the show dates?

Not positive on the dates I think around the 3rd week of june but not for sure.

SD was the only state that made a bid for it...

Bill

I know this is a long shot but how about having it in Rock Island IL ???? Being most of our tractors come out of there I think this would be a great place to hold a show. Maybe we could park our tractors on the grounds of the old factory , would this be cool or what :wub:

Let's work on this , Danny

I know this is a long shot but how about having it in Rock Island IL ???? Being most of our tractors come out of there I think this would be a great place to hold a show. Maybe we could park our tractors on the grounds of the old factory , would this be cool or what :wub:

NOW THATS I GREAT IDEA ;) , that would be cool to bring them back to where they came from. Yes lets work on that.

Jason

That would be pretty cool, but I don't think that area of town is the nicest anymore. I'll vote to keep it in these more crime free areas.

Last time I saw the plant grounds last winter it was PLUMB ful of green/yellow corn planters! Somebody would have to do some "house cleaning"!

And Reaper's correct, The outskirts of downtown RI isn;t the nicest place to visit.

I wish they find a could be on a different time than the third week of june, the pull in tomah that same time and it would be nice to go to both.

Where will 2012 and 2013 be also?

Harold H

what state and city will the 2014 red power roundup be held in?

July 19, 20 & 21, 2012 DuQuoin, Illinois

June 19 - 22, 2013 Lima Ohio