Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brandon.farmall@yahoo.com

Farmall F20 duckbill Narrow tread

hi i have a 1932 Farmall F-20 narrow tread and i have it restored and has a low serial number for a narrow tread i didnt know if anybody knew the first narrow F20 in production mines FA 1267 N :D

Grampas30    0

Sweet.

Early F20's were available in narrow from the start of production at # 501. Your tractor was built in Feb. according to my source. being the 2nd month of production for the F20 I bet there aren't too many earlier than yours.

thanks i wasnt sure if they did that like the F30 and not come out with a narrow tread till a certain serial number. Ill have to put some pics of it on here :)

redgreen    0

Ryan!

Where are you?

:D

IHMAN3388    0

Ball,

Have you ever shown your NT F-20?? Portersville show is just a hop skip and a jump away from you! I grew up there at the Portersville show. It's great to hear that old of a bird is still around AND in my hometown area

lol yeah its goin to portersville i pass it everyday i go to work :P ill probably swing by everyday around 4ish, i work for burgh tractor salvage yard right down the road infact thats where it got picked up at lol i saved it from the scrap box :rolleyes: i might have a few other ones there too but there not rare. i need to finish the rare ones lol

Old-F20    0

Ryan!

Where are you?

sitting here at my compuetr. why?? where are you??

Ryan!

Where are you?

sitting here at my compuetr.

I see a vision of eating Cheetos & ............. :lol::P:o !!!

redgreen    0

Same as you...at the computer B) The mention of a duckbill F20 made me think of you and all those toys you have around :P I figured this thread would draw you out of silence - its been awful quiet!

Old-F20    0

Same as you...at the computer B) The mention of a duckbill F20 made me think of you and all those toys you have around :P I figured this thread would draw you out of silence - its been awful quiet!

well..........by the time i read it, it was all figgur'd out. didnt need to add much more than a smart a** comment i guess :blink::lol::lol:

redgreen    0

Good job.

Thanks for the view!

:P

dave