Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jsodbuster

redpowerreunion

hey yall Jsod buster here ( Cherry Creek Farms) Owensboro KY. just starting to think what to load for three days of fun in lebanon next month ? I know I want to take the 450 d wf plus 311plow and the 200 farmall and 782 cubcadet and some suff to put up for selling just wondering if there was any thing someone needs that I nee?d to bring ? M diesel stuff 303 combinde parting out s/p set for 300 ect ....? planing on going down on 20th to set up my little camp site ... If any one thinks of something I can be reaced on here or at 270 926 9875 or leave a measage and i will ! get back to you ! thanks in advace glad to help if I can . P/S dose any one know if there will be a plowing demo area on the fairgrounds this year ? :rolleyes: that is were I will hang out if there is one?

Heyyyyy Jsodbuster you wouldn't happen to have a goooooood uncracked head for a IH D282 laying round the place would ya??? I need one real bad. ;) You can reply to this post or reach me at 928-619-2055 most any time during the day up until 11:00 PM Arizona time every day except Sunday.

God Bless Ya,

Rick

Heyyyyy Jsodbuster you wouldn't happen to have a goooooood uncracked head for a IH D282 laying round the place would ya??? I need one real bad.  ;) You can reply to this post or reach me at 928-619-2055 most any time during the day up until 11:00 PM  Arizona time every day except Sunday.

God Bless Ya,

Rick

RBRSR I may be able to find a D282 head from an other sorse for you if you stillneed one ? but Iwill have to cheak price and avilibilty? by the way are you going to red power round up or would it have to be shiped to AR. ?

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the roundup, but I sure would like to. However I think I may have a head lined up that is closer to home....thanks for the reply though.

Rick