IHC5488

3488 registry

Mine has air conditioning but it was owned by the city of Montreal until I bought it, it was running a snowblower that had its own engine to power it. I believe it came red originally but I don't know for sure. Eastern South Dakota

495man The one I bought was the lowest houred of the three. Would have been cheaper but had to ship it a long ways.

Tractors could be painted any color the customer wanted it...at one time a load of 3488 hydros went to New Jersey to a horse track and the owner wanted them green and white so they would blend in with scenery and not stick out like a sore thumb.

Tractors could be painted any color the customer wanted it...at one time a load of 3488 hydros went to New Jersey to a horse track and the owner wanted them green and white so they would blend in with scenery and not stick out like a sore thumb.

there were about 12 or 15 of the green ones that went to the race tracks here in pa, md and NJ. I beleive all the tracks were owned by the same parent company.

there is still at least one green one still here in Pa. I think you had to be a pretty big order or heavy buyer before the company painted a special color for you.

I hauled a lot of hay into NJ tracks back in the 90's I remember seeing the green painted IH'S I do believe there were some 986's also, UGLY AS ALL GET OUT!!!!!!!

I remember seeing a green magnum at hoober's year's ago for a horse track, it looked awful!

Just bought number 1001 from Maryland last summer with only 2300 hours on. Works awesome on our 2800 Vermeer twin rake here in New Richmond WI.

Number 961 is now in Baileyville, Kansas. 2wd, cab, 8900 hours and the engine has never been opened. It will be getting an overhaul this winter.

Someone advertising a3488 on tractorhouse for (drum roll please) $60,000.00 What kind of crazy is that?

Someone advertising a3488 on tractorhouse for (drum roll please) $60,000.00 What kind of crazy is that?

That's tractorhouse. Half or more of the stuff on TH is overpriced , some very much so

Nice funded always wanted one them have yet to see one around here

Where do you live?

Who was looking for a 3488 hydro?

Why?

I keep track of the 34s and I know where some are for sale and I thought there was a guy looking for one.

Just looked at Tractorhouse and #577 is listed there at Colfax Tractor parts. Listed on 11/29. Looks like it might be a southern belle. LE

Serial number879 is on auction today in sycamore, Illinois.

Sold! 4400hrs $26900 with 2350 loader and 12 suitcase weights.

Sold! 4400hrs $26900 with 2350 loader and 12 suitcase weights.

Did you buy it?

Lol, no. 😕