IHC5488

3488 registry

I seen it on tractorhouse. The auction is 3-26-10, Merril, WI by Wausau Actioneers. Seen a picture of it in the new tractorhouse magazine tonight, don't look to bad. Had a cast wheel replaced though, has a red one on the left side. 6000 some odd hrs.

I seen it on tractorhouse. The auction is 3-26-10, Merril, WI by Wausau Actioneers. Seen a picture of it in the new tractorhouse magazine tonight, don't look to bad. Had a cast wheel replaced though, has a red one on the left side. 6000 some odd hrs.

Here is a link TractorHouse

saw one on ironsearch.com, 3488 mfwd SN 821 at Torgerson's LLC in Great Falls Montana, asking 22900 for it has a loader on it

The 3488 on tractor house looks pretty bad to me, If you notice the cab has been cut off.

saw one on ironsearch.com, 3488 mfwd SN 821 at Torgerson's LLC in Great Falls Montana, asking 22900 for it has a loader on it

the one at torgerson's is 2wd.

the one at torgerson's is 2wd.

Thanks for catching that don"t know why I put down MFWD, must just have Mfwd on my mind with all the snow and mud aroun my yard, thans George

We own # 727. Located in Blain PA. About 4400 hours on it. Hitched to a NH 740 round baler most of the time.

EVERYONE,

Thanks for your 3488 serial numbers you have been giving me, the registry is still going well.

to make things a little easier, if I could, anyone with a serial number and tractor, and you or the owner doesn't mind, could I get first and last names along with city and state?

I do not ask for you to post your info on the forum if you choose not to, just send me a private message, I dont ask for phone numbers, that is up to the owner.

messages can be sent to IHC5488

Thanks, Matt

Here is a link TractorHouse

FYI,

This 3488MFD brought $26,000 & went to somewhere in PA.

We own 3488 factory mfwd #840 and 3488 factory mfwd #857

Madisondale Farms LLC

Mount Pleasant, Mi

How is this going.... are we getting a lot of numbers? I know of 2 that are salvaged with 20,000 and 22000 hours on them. both had turbos and sat on feed wagons. will try and get the serial numbers.

I have 511 still used with 6689 hours. Tractor is in Ogden, Utah. Ill get a picture!

Anybody have any earlier that 511?

I have my eye on one for sale, they are asking 19 for it and it needs a hydro, they are offering one to sell with it for additional 5200. it is MFWD but i dont know much about them, how many horse are they

I have serial number 509. The 3488 is 112 horsepower. I know of a prototype 3488 in north dakota but do not know the serial number.

You cant leave us hanging on that prototype. Does it have anything special about it or anything unique?

If I remember, some of the wiring was from a 186 hydro but I think it had the 466 engine and 4 remotes.

Just bought number 915 with just under 4k hours. Mfwd painted the wrong color

What color is it painted? If it runs and operates well you have gotten yourself a good tractor.

Matt

Any pictures?

It's painted industrial yellow but I know it has been repainted, and where any yellow from the factory? Anyway to find out? Very happy with it so far