Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JFarms

!!America's best needed for the 2010 Harvest Run!!

We are taking employment applications for the 2010 season's harvest run.

If you or someone you know is looking for the ag adventure of a lifetime please log on to our website at www.johnsonharvesting.com for more information on our operation and fill out an online application.

"Join the team to be part of our 50th harvest season"

You can also contact us at employment@johnsonharvesting.com or 320-760-2245

References available upon request

Thanks from all of us here @ Johnson Harvesting Inc

2010 Employment Flier, feel free to print it off and post accordingly

2010%20Harvest%20Flyer%20copy.jpg

Those are sure some nice Red Combines in their ad :wub: Thats the way to get to run some 1st class equipment,and let someone else pay for them.I always thought it would be interesting to go on a Harvest Run,but never did.Thats one of those "wish i woulda done that before i started on my own".Now i'm probably to old to go? Guess that will have to go on my "Bucket List" :lol:

Those are sure some nice Red Combines in their ad :wub: Thats the way to get to run some 1st class equipment,and let someone else pay for them.I always thought it would be interesting to go on a Harvest Run,but never did.Thats one of those "wish i woulda done that before i started on my own".Now i'm probably to old to go? Guess that will have to go on my "Bucket List" :lol:

Dito! Had a guy in town that did that as well. Never work out to go, but your never too old.