Farmall1066

1066 registry

Hey thanks for the number, but I need you to verify that number!! I think you have the first 1066 serial number in production for 1975, that being the first 1066 down the line in 75!! If you could get me some bigger pics, and more of it, that too would be awsome! Also does it have a 3 point hitch??

Well so far on the list, the closest numbers to yours is 46781 located in Indiana, and as of 10/2/09 it was for sale, and 47183, located in Colorado and is for sale. Thanks again, for the number, and please verify that number for me!! Thanks!!

Blaine

1066 hydro mfd ser# 25821 has three point pto 14.9X24 on front 23.1 x 34 on rear a ugly 4 post rops and wheatland rear fenders

1066 hydro mfd ser# 25821 has three point pto 14.9X24 on front 23.1 x 34 on rear a ugly 4 post rops and wheatland rear fenders

Thanks for the number, so far on the list this one is consecutive to 25820, located in WI, and owned by a forum members brother! And 26204 located in IL, and is currently for sale. Thanks again!!

Blaine

well right now, I only have you down with a hydro mfd, I have a few gear drives with mfd. I know there is more than 1, but I don't have the info on the hydro's with mfd, I'll try dig some info up on that, with the help from forum members here!!

Blaine I went back into this post to look at my brothers #'s. Looks like his runner is the one that is consecutive to the mfdhydro. There's more in the neighborhood I'll try and get for ya.

Glenn

Glenn, that would be great if you get a few more for me! I was hoping to do the same today, get out and drive around, we have some in the area that I need to go see, but at -25 this morning, I think I'll stay put! Thanks in advance, I appreciate all the help from all the members here!!

Blaine I see its been a while sence this post has been added too . Are you still taking numbers? I sent you a message but though i would add it here also. I just bought a 1066 last weekend a 72 open station, gear, T/A delete, serial number 15487, Fremont Wi owned by David Schucknecht

Thanks for the number David! Welcome to the forum, and now the 1066 registry! So far the nearest I have to your tractor are 15434, this was for sale awhile back in IL, I have lost contact with it, and 15510, belongs to a forum member here, I do not have the location to this one.

Thanks for your serial number, and if you see other 1066's on your daily journeys and can get me some info, I sure would appreciate the help!

Blaine

1066 hy-dro hy-clear being restored sn 9715 Harry Willemse Watford Ontario Canada

Just added this to the registry this last week . took some pics today i wanted to share with you all. It needs a few things fixed up but not to bad of shape.

100_1073.jpg

100_1071.jpg

100_1074.jpg

I am in the process of buying dad's 10 back from my uncle. Dad sold it to him back when we quit farming in 85. She is really rough now but with lots of time and treasure I plan to get her back in shape. She is part of my history and I can't let her go. S/N 49351 soon to be owned (again) by Jude Kidder, Arnaudville, Louisiana.

Jude

1066 hy-dro hy-clear being restored sn 9715 Harry Willemse Watford Ontario Canada

Thanks for the update, I recieved your info about a year ago. How is the restoration coming on the 10? At some point I would love to see pictures of her when its all done up and looking pretty!!

100_1071.jpg

100_1074.jpg

Hey David, thanks for the pics of the 10! Thats not a bad looking tractor. Sure it may need a few things, but I have a 1066 here, I bought 4-5 years ago, it needs HELP!! I really want to get it up and running again, but time and money are hard to come by these days!! I think you will really enjoy your 10! I have always like the 1066's for some reason!

Blaine I have always loved the 66 series look, esp the 9-15.

By far my favorite of all time.

I am in the process of buying dad's 10 back from my uncle. Dad sold it to him back when we quit farming in 85. She is really rough now but with lots of time and treasure I plan to get her back in shape. She is part of my history and I can't let her go. S/N 49351 soon to be owned (again) by Jude Kidder, Arnaudville, Louisiana.

Jude

Thanks for the serial number!! Thats awesome that you are trying to get some history back in your hands!! So far the nearest to your uncles, or yours, however you want to see it, are as follows, 49138, last located in KY, it was for sale 2 months back, and 49399, this is a forum members tractor I believe, but he gave me no info, other than a serial number, and description. Thanks again, and good luck with the purchase of your dads tractor!!

Blaine

Blaine I have always loved the 66 series look, esp the 9-15.

By far my favorite of all time.

Totally, I was born in 81, so I never got to sit in the seat of a 66 when new, but I got a close encounter a year ago, I was hauling beans to the elevator for and older farmer, and he had me drive his 766 with the wagons to the auger, this 766 only has 4900 actual hours on it, and it looks like brand new!! Looking down the hood while driving it set me back to 1973 real fast!! The 66's sure did have a look of there own, a very nice look of there own!! The 88's are my next fav too!

Blaine:

Just joined the forum and saw this thread.

Here's ours:

1972 Farmall 1066, open, canopy, full coverage fenders, S/N 19922. Elba, NY. Owned by Torrey Farms, Inc. Restored by Paul Lang, Byron, NY.

Hey LT in WNY First welcome Aboard, Second Is this the Torrey Farms that are big onion growers? If so i have used there scale when we load hay out your way.

Hey LT in WNY First welcome Aboard, Second Is this the Torrey Farms that are big onion growers? If so i have used there scale when we load hay out your way.

Yeah, that's us. That scale is getting a lot of use right now weighing loads of snap beans and wagons full of cucumbers.

Blaine:

Just joined the forum and saw this thread.

Here's ours:

1972 Farmall 1066, open, canopy, full coverage fenders, S/N 19922. Elba, NY. Owned by Torrey Farms, Inc. Restored by Paul Lang, Byron, NY.

First off, welcome aboard LT!! And second, thank you for your serial number! So far the nearest serial numbers I have to yours are, 19871, was for sale in WI, but I have lost track of this one, and 19959, located in WA, this is a forum members tractor. Do you have any pictures of the 10? We do like pictures here at the forum! Thanks again for your number!

Blaine

55343 is now residing in my shed. Owned it since 76' until the mid 90's or early 2000's been gone for about 10-12 years I guess, bought it back at a farm sale 2 weeks ago. New Cambria Mo.