Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JFarms

!!Johnson Harvesting still looking for operators!!

Just out of curiosity, what can one expect to earn in a sesaon?

My grandfather met my grandmother while on a threshing crew in ND. I think if I were 18 again, I'd go for it! Would probably be a great way to learn how to set a combine!

im 16 now and i have thought about heading out there when im 18 to see if i could apply but i dont know what my chances are of gettin on??? what do you think they are JFARMS ??? ..... we ran a 2388 for as long as i remember and a 2588 this fall and now we got a 7010 lined up for this year .... :rolleyes:

My grandfather met my grandmother while on a threshing crew in ND. I think if I were 18 again, I'd go for it! Would probably be a great way to learn how to set a combine!

Yep a guy in town does it also. Sometimes I sure wish I went once or twice instead of buying a baler out of high school.

im 16 now and i have thought about heading out there when im 18 to see if i could apply but i dont know what my chances are of gettin on??? what do you think they are JFARMS ??? ..... we ran a 2388 for as long as i remember and a 2588 this fall and now we got a 7010 lined up for this year .... :rolleyes:

I guess you never know until you try. The big 3 that we look for are ag background, CDL, and being able to stay until the end of harvest. We do deviate from this on occasion but applicants that meet these 3 things get first consideration.

JFarms

I guess you never know until you try. The big 3 that we look for are ag background, CDL, and being able to stay until the end of harvest. We do deviate from this on occasion but applicants that meet these 3 things get first consideration.

JFarms

ok thanks i can handle that !! :)

Do you ever give consideration to semi retired 55 something guyes?

I'm 21 and looking for work.. originally wanted to get my CDL, but many national companies are closing their doors to inexperienced people.

I have been driving tractors since I could reach the peddles, and then since I was 15 been driving for a neighbor that does about 2000 acres in our area.

I consider myself mechanically inclined, easy to get along with, and hard worker. Not to mention I truly love driving farm equipment (Thats why I thought getting a cdl would be for me). Never run a combine before, but this dog is ready to learn new tricks :)

Do I sound like someone your looking for or am I barking up the wrong tree?

edit: just sent an email jfarms, I hope to hear a reply :)