Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BillOHIO

CUB CADET TOYS

15 posts in this topic

Has there ever been any 1/16 scale Cub Cadet toys ?

I don't recall any.

I think a line of 1/16 from Original Cub Cadet thru the Red ones would sell. I sure would buy some.

Bill

There's been several but at the moment the only ones that come to mind are the Spirit of '76 and SE and shelf versions of the 682. I too would buy Cub Cadets if they were made. Ertl makes the Deere L&G precisions, why not a Cub Cadet line?

Ertl produced a 1/16 line of cub cadets starting with the 122 through the 682. They have produced the 682 yellow and the 40th anniversery edition along with several others. Eason

138782.jpg

138783.jpg

138784.jpg

This looks like a new toy that might be available that was posted on another site. I'm hoping that Cub Cadet gets some toys made for their 50th Anniversary next year. Maybe Ken will jump in and gve some information.

The Cub Cadet toys that are out there are really collectable and bring a nice $.

http://www.ihcubcadet.com/BobsPage/cubtoys.htm

That's a good list of what was made until the mid 80's. After that Scale Models made the "1872" series machines in 1/16 scale and then the "cyclops" style machines also. I hate to think about how many of the 124/126 series toys I went through as a kid, but I had a bunch of them. The funny thing is you can get a real running 122 for less than you will pay for a NIB toy.

I think a line of 1/16 from Original Cub Cadet thru the Red ones would sell. I sure would buy some.

I would, too, especially a 582. B)

The new 50th anniversary CCC toys have arrived here. They are quite nice. I was very suprised to see that the collector models are serial numbered both on the box and on the toy. The lowest number I found was in the 180 range, the highest was 2464. Here's a piccy of the toy.

CCC.jpg

The new 50th anniversary CCC toys have arrived here. They are quite nice. I was very suprised to see that the collector models are serial numbered both on the box and on the toy. The lowest number I found was in the 180 range, the highest was 2464. Here's a piccy of the toy.

CCC.jpg

Thanks Ken, Looks good, will have to visit our Cub Cadet Dealer down the street.

A collector set of two would have been a nice touch. Of course the second one would be the ORIGINAL !

Bill

we just got ours yesterday, or anniversary ones are in the 1600 number.

they are pricey !

I might have had the largest order for these with CCC. We got 30 cases of each model. Most of my collectors were in the 1000-1500 number range.

Just got mine today.last one the dealer had.serial#0493.

I have every model 1/16 scale Ertl made over the years - and variations of each. Some have front blades on them, some had carts. There were several vendors that offered parts for these little L&G Cubbies including decals, but I think all are gone now.

I got a 50'th Cub Cadet #0126 from a friend for my birthday last year.

I'm not sure how old this one is, it's from my grandfather. But it seems big enough to almost be 1/16th scale. It has Ertl stamped into the frame, movable blade control lever, and a removable plastic hood.

post-63627-0-35916400-1331264785_thumb.j

post-63627-0-41422300-1331264791_thumb.j

Here is a Cub Cadet tractor has 682 scale 1/16 °.

This model is part of a collection of 150 pieces of agricultural machinery and tractors McCormick IH, Farmall and Case IH of various scales ranging from 1/64 ° at 1/16 °.

Farm machinery ranging from tractors MOGUL 8/16 CASE IH Magnum to last through the whole range of Axial Flow combine harvesters Series 1400 to 9120 the last. If you want I'll give you pictures of my collection.

Here is my little Cub Cadet.

(Sorry for the translation, I use Google Translator)

dsc05026.jpgdsc05027.jpgdsc05028.jpgdsc05029.jpg