Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

450diesel

replacement parts for schwartz wide fronts?

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I am looking for some replacemet parts for my Schwartz wide front on my 450. Does anybody here know of a source? Any help would be great. I am also looking for a precleaner for my 450, the type that I am looking for doesn't use the glas bowl that I have seen for sale called Donaldson type. The precleaner that I am looking for has a plastic (I think) bowl that sits on top of the air intake. I hope I described this precleaner clear enough. Thanks for your help. Eric

Hi, I am looking for some replacemet parts for my Schwartz wide front on my 450. Does anybody here know of a source? Any help would be great.

You might try Stee Wheel Ranch www.steelwheelranch.com (785-548-7437) They sell, or did, sell Schwartz wfe new so should be able to get what you need. They also might be able to help you on the air cleaner.

Hi, I am looking for some replacemet parts for my Schwartz wide front on my 450. Does anybody here know of a source? Any help would be great.

You might try Stee Wheel Ranch www.steelwheelranch.com (785-548-7437) They sell, or did, sell Schwartz wfe new so should be able to get what you need. They also might be able to help you on the air cleaner.

Thanks boog, I will give them a call. Eric

Google A&I Products to locate a dealer. A&I has Schwartz and SpeedCo front ends/parts, and air cleaner bowls.

Google A&I Products to locate a dealer. A&I has Schwartz and SpeedCo front ends/parts, and air cleaner bowls.

Thanks for the help dwag. Eric

Thanks boog, I will give them a call. Eric

May have to wait a few days though. They usually shut down in July. Mike the owner is a straight shooter on both new and used parts. His used parts are usable rather than used up if you catch my drift. He won't ship out any crap to you in my experience with him.

Mark

Talk to Rusty Farmall over on YT. He can have your parts at your doorstep before ya hang up the phone. Just make sure you know what frontend you have.

Measure your inlet size on the air cleaner and check ebay. They are always lots of 'em up there for sale.

Allan

I want to thank everybody for all the help. I will make some phone calls Monday. It's nice to know that I can always get help on this web site. Everybody has been great! Eric

as stated above A&I for the front end parts.i got a precleaner for my 450D through caseih.

Good luck on the precleaner Donaldson tapered side ones are all over but the one you want with the straight sides ARE VERY RARE I have had one good one and I have been selling parts since 1984.