Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pt756

? best place to get cab foam kit for 66 series and where to find speakers for cab?

lots of p;aces sell cab foam kits where is the nicest fitting ones? used to cut our own and never turns out quite right, put a lot of new metal on and would like to get nice stuff on inside, i know a lot of cabs are taken off and we have done that to but we have up to date air in it, also we have some old speakers in there they are not the flush mount ones, where can you get a good pair that would fit or a person could make the hole a little biger gard to go smaller, i know you can still order them from case, i wonder if they are the real old ones and would be the same output thanks for any replies,

try for the cab kits

www.kandmmanufacturing.com

or www.easybobstractorparts.com

matt

I'm a dealer for K&M,and like their cab kits, but when I bought my steiger, it came with a Fehr cab kit, and must say it fit like a glove,I was very happy, and I was cruising their website last week,and saw they had the 66 series dash covers listed. I also like their floor mats, its almost an exact copy pattern, with a soft backing,and rubber top.

I forget what size the speakers are in the 1066s but in one of our's I put in a set of door speakers from a Ford Ranger truck since I had a spare set. I had to cut a little bit out around the speakers to make them fit but with speaker covers you can't tell they aren't factory and they are a much easier size to get.

Don't have any experience with them personally but a couple friends of mine have had excellent results using Fehr cab kits.

http://www.fehrcab.com/index.asp