Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W.K.TEDDYBEAR

PRAYERS PLEASE, THANKS ALL!

NOTHING NEW TONIGHT STILL HOLDING HER OWN SOMEWHAT RESPONSIVE,STILL SEDATED,HEART DOING GOOD.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!

PAUL

GUESS HER LITTLE TEST DID NOT GO QUITE AS GOOD AS I WAS LED TO BELIEVE YESTERDAY.

SHE WAS DOING SHORT JERKY BREATHS.THEY ARE DOING A TEMP.TRACH. SOMEWHERE AROUND 3:00 TODAY.

MORE LATER.

PAUL

Paul while doing the Texas Two Step {Two steps forward one step back}, you still end up one step farther ahead then what you are. Janay has done a lot of two stepping this week, but look at how far she has com as compaired to a week ago. Hang in thereYou two are not alone in this dance.

Note: I actually don't know a thing about the Texas Two Step. I just use it as a reference in that manner with my apprentice at work a lot.

dad wanted you to know that we are still here for you no matter what! Things will be ok eventually.. I love you and I will try to be there this weekend.. love ya dad

becky

a little bit of something i wanted to share. xoxo

As we walk along our paths of Life,

we meet people every day.

Most are simply met by chance,

while others are sent our way.

These become the Special Friends,

whose bonds we cannot explain;

the ones who understand us,

and share our joy and pain.

Their love contains no boundaries,

so even when apart,

their spirits still embrace us,

with a warmth felt deep in the heart.

This love becomes a passageway,

where even the miles between disappear.

And the Special Friends

Life sends our way,

remain forever near."

love and prayers for mom, dad and all dad's friends on here.. thank you all for being there for my dad as I know I cannot help him in the way that some of you can!!! I can only help other ways i love you dad lots!!

rebecca

THE TRACH. WENT WELL. :) TO ME SHE APPEARS TO BE MUCH MORE RESPONSIVE AND SHE ISMORE COMFORTABLE NOW THE TUBE IS NOT IN HER MOUTH OR THROAT. :)

SHE HAS :D:D:D:D:D FOR/AT ME SEVERAL TIMES THIS EVENING :D

THE NEXT PLAN OF ACTION IS TO START EXERCISING THE LUNGS,A CHANGE FROM CONSTANT DIALASES TO PART TIME IN THE FUTURE(THINK NEXT DAY OR TWO).

OTB - THAT IS ALL I KNOW ABOUT THE T.T.S.

PAUL

That's good news Paul, her recuperating is taking some time with all of the setbacks but it does look promising. Hang in there, we're all still behind you.

JANAY IS ON PART TIME DIALASAS NOW.SHE IS AWARE NOW OF TIME SHE HAS BEEN IN HERE AND THAT SHE WAS REALLY SICK AND STILL IS,HAD TO TELL HER.

THINK SHE WAS PI88ED AT HER 2ND SHIFT NURSE AWHILE AGO,BECAUSE AFTER SOME TIME I FINALLY GOT THAT SHE WANTED UP ON HER SIDE A LITTLE BIT,SOUNDS LIKE SHE HAS A BED SORE-FROM NURSE,

AND NURSE IGNORED THAT UNTILL SHE GOT ALL BEGINING OF SHIFT THINGS DONE NOT SURE THAT JANAY EVER GOT UP ON HER SIDE.GUESS THEY BETTER PRAY JANAY IS OUT OF HERE BEFORE SHE CAN TALK.

I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED BECAUSE SHE IS GETTING FRUSTRATED TRYING TO INDICATE WHAT SHE WANTS.SHE CAN NOT TALK OF COURSE,NO ONE CAN READ HER LIPS,APPEARS THAT NO ONE HAS INFO ON SIGN LANGAUGE-EMERGENCY DOES NOT,WHICH I HAVE BEEN TOLD SHE KNOWS.

THANK YOU ALL

PAUL

Hey Paul, thinking about you guys and what you are going through, still got you on my prayer list.

One of my daughter-in-laws has been the hospital icu for the last couple of weeks and we have found that a clip board, pencil and paper help out on the communication somewhat.

God will see you through all this----Hang in there, it will get better.

Hello all I would like to thank you for all your thoughts and prayers to my dad and Momma Janay. I am also one of Pauls daughters I am Sarah I would be his middle child. Daddy remember I am willing to come and take care of the business at your house....the house work ect. I work on the 6th but after that I am off until the 16th I think. Tell my Momma Nay that I love her! I miss you dad! Take care! Once again thank you to all supporting dad and Momma Nay!

P.S. Stephen said " I RIDE MY PAPAS TRACTOR KAY..." :P

One of my daughter-in-laws has been the hospital icu for the last couple of weeks and we have found that a clip board, pencil and paper help out on the communication somewhat.

God will see you through all this----Hang in there, it will get better.

THEY HAVE TRIED THE WRITING THING FIRST COUPLE TIMES DIDN'T WORK,LAST TIME IT KINDA DID ABOUT HOUR OR SO AGO.

HOPE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW IS OK ? :unsure:

RIGHT THIS MINUTE GOD IS TOTALLY CARRYING ME. :)

THANK YOU ALL

PAUL

I guess the signs of her "fighting" side could be positive. .... ;)

YA THEY COULD BE! :unsure:;)

PAUL

PS OF COURSE PART OF THE TROUBLE IS THESE NURSES HERE ARE DEALING WITH A FORMER UNCLE SAM NURSE, VIETNAM ERA,NOW A CNA WORKING AT IN REHABILATION CENTERS FOR WELL OVER 20 YEARS.

Ride those nurses butts and don't be afraid to ask for the charge nurse. You get a bad one, you can request a change. They will let you know when you are pushing too hard, or at least the did with me. My daughter and I would play good guy, bad guy routine on them also. Had one particularly bitchy nurse I got a little ugly with so the next day we had a big strapping young male nurse. All buffed out fitness freak but he and I got along great. Seems it's the little pinched face biddys that gave me the most trouble.

Hello, everyone my name is Jonathan I am the youngest of Paul's kids thank you for all your prayers for our family it has been really hard for all of us but i will say one thing Janay was and is more of a mother to me than my real mom and i can't imagine what I would ever do with out her she helped get my dad's life back on track and she is the smartest lady i have ever met and thank you all again for all your prayers

Seems it's the little pinched face biddys that gave me the most trouble.

RJ -SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANY OF THOSE.I THINK MOST OF THEM COULD BE GRANDAUGHTERS OF HERS.

WILL GET BACK TO YOU LATER.

SHE RIPPED THE SENSOR OFF HER FINGER LAST NIGHT LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS MAD AT ME BECAUSE I WOULD NOT HELP HER DO IT.

THIRD SHIFT HAD TO RESTRAIN HER LAST NIGHT AS SHE TRIED TO RIP OTHER LINES OUT,SHE DID GET THE LINE OUT OF HER NOSE.SHE WAS ASLEEP WHEN I STEPPED IN THERE A LITTLE WHILE AGO.THIS AM.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE ALL!

PAUL

actually. ripping things out can be a really good sign. When my mom was in a coma a few years back, they knew she was starting to get better cause when something was making her uncomfortable, she's try to take it out. They had to restrain her too.

Dad thats moms way of showing you she is getting better! She is a stubborn lady, trust me I know! She is getting stronger everyday~ Just keep your spirits up~ I wish I was there already....I have to wait until after the 6th...stupid job...anyways I love and miss you dad. Make sure my sister isn't doing too much!

THIS IS NOT MYSPACE.COM! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LUV U

DAD

THIS IS NOT MYSPACE.COM! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LUV U

DAD

Considering the situation, I guess it can be. ;)

YA,BUT I JUST COULDN'T RESIST THAT :D

PAUL

Hello all , Thanks for the updates & welcome Sarah & Jonathan to the forum :D . Boomer

HELLO ALL,

NOT MUCH CHANGE TODAY,DIALASIS IS 6HRS A DAY. NOW IN HOPES THAT HER KIDNEYS WILL START UP.

SHE HAS BEEN KEPT A LITTLE MORE SEDATED TODAY,NOT OUT OF IT KINDA IN AND OUT.SHE IS ASLEEP RIGHT NOW SO ON THAT NOTE THINK IA AM GOING TO TRY TO GET SOME EXTRA SLEEP.AT LEAST WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING.

OH BY THE WAY,DID ANYONE NOTICE THE JOIN DATE ON JON,I RIBBED HIM A LITTLE TODAY ABOUT 1ST POST IN 2=YEARS.FIGURED HE WOULD HAVE POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT ME LIKING LANDOWNERS NEW ORANGE TRACTOR THAT I HAVE PUT 99.9% OF THE OVER 100HRS ON IT.

THANK YOU ALL !

SPECIAL THANKS TO RJ. IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU TODAY!

PAUL