Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W.K.TEDDYBEAR

PRAYERS PLEASE, THANKS ALL!

I believe He is not only healing Janay but also your whole family.

AT LEAST PART OF IT,THE OLDER THREE DAUGHTERS FOR SURE! YOUNGEST 2 OF HER 6,I PRAY THEY GROW UP SOME.

Hope I don't sound like Oral Roberts, but it's just my feeling.God bless all of you.

WETHER YOU SOUND LIKE ORAL OR NOT I PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ALL!

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!

PAUL

Amen

QUOTE(W.K.TEDDYBEAR @ Feb 22 2008, 04:35 PM)

QUOTE(Bulldog Red @ Feb 22 2008, 09:55 AM)

I believe He is not only healing Janay but also your whole family.

AT LEAST PART OF IT,THE OLDER THREE DAUGHTERS FOR SURE! YOUNGEST 2 OF HER 6,I PRAY THEY GROW UP SOME.

Hope I don't sound like Oral Roberts, but it's just my feeling.God bless all of you.

WETHER YOU SOUND LIKE ORAL OR NOT I PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ALL!

PAUL

Amen

Well said and Amen, prayers still coming from Tennessee.

HAD A SMALL SET BACK FRI. AFTERNOON.MY DAD WAS THE ONLY ONE HERE. OLDER DAUGHTERS CHECKING OUT /OR TRYING TO FIND PIKES PLACE MARKET IN SEATTLE AS AT THANKSGIVING TIME JANAY HAD MENTIONED TO #3 DAUGHTER&SON-I-LAW ABOUT WANTING TO TAKE THEM THERE BUT THERE WAS NO TIME SO THEY FIGURED WITH PROGRESS MADE THEY WOULD GO. #'S 1&2 DECEIDED A LITTLE LATER THEY ALSO WOULD LIKE TO CHECK IT OUT BUT THEY GOT LOST.I WAS AT LAUNDROMAT 45 TO 60 MINS. AWAY DOING MY CLOTHES.

DAD CALLS ME SOMETHING IS GOING ON.TO MAKE THIS SHORT BLOOD PRESSURE CLIMBED TO HIGH AND SHE STARTED BLEEDING WHERE THE BALLOON HAD BEEN INSERTED INTO ARTERY.SHE LOST COUPLE UNITS OF BLOOD BY TIME THEY GOT IT STOPPED.

SHE IS HOLDING HER OWN AT THIS TIME BUT THEY HAVE TO KEEP CLOSE WATCH ON PRESSURE TO PREVENT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.

MY OLDEST DAUGHTER,HER BOYFRIEND AND MY THREE GRANDAUGHTERS WENT HOME (HOQUIAM)YESTERDAY AND CAME BACK TODAY.SHE COULD NOT SIT DOWN THERE AND WAIT.THEY ARE AT HOUSE DEALING WITH THE PIGS THAT CAN NOT CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES,I AM STAYING AT HOSPITAL AGAIN TONIGHT.

THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE TO SEEK BACKING FROM OLDER THREE SISTERS AND LAY DOWN THE LAW -CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF,NO ALCOHOL ETC,DON'T LIKE IT, GO ELSEWHERE!

I AM TIRED!GOOD NIGHT!THANKS ALL!

PAUL

Hello all , Thanks for the update & hang in there . Boomer

Paul I really sympathize with you have house guests who can't clean their own mess, you have enough to contend with now as it is. My best to you and my best to Janay. BOTH of you are on my prayer list.

TODAYS UPDATE--- :D:D:D

THIS MORNING THE DOCTOR WAS GIVING JANAY DIFFERENT COMMANDS TO FOLLOW,MOVE RIGHT LEG ETC. HE WAS ALMOST YELLING EACH COMMAND TO GET THREW THE SADEATION(SLEEP)THEY HAVE HER IN.LAST THING WAS SQUEEZE MY HAND,NEXT WORDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH WERE "OK,YOU CAN STOP NOW,THAT HURTS" :lol: #2 DAUGHTERS COMMENT ABOUT THAT WAS MOMS DEATH GRIP,I KNOW IT WELL!

STARTED TUBE FEEDING INSTEAD OF IV FEEDING.

OTHER SMALL IMPROVEMENTS ALSO.

THANKS TO ALL FOR CONTUNIED PRAYERS,THOUGHTS,WELL WISHES.

PAUL

PS

SURE MISS MY POS COMPUTER WITH FIREFOX, SPELL CHECK, BEING ABLE TO COPY AND PASTE, CLICK ON LINKS,OPEN MORE TABS.....

PPS

AT LEAST I DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO THE LIBRARY LIKE SOMEONE ELSE DOES,-THANKS WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I CAN.

Our Prayers Are with you!, Tony

with any thing of this size, there is bound to be small set backs. At least they aren't out weighing the progress it seems! Continued prayers!

MAKE SURE YOU GET SOME REST TOO!!!

THIS MORNING THEY LET HER COME OUT OF SEDATION FOR A LITTLE WHILE. I GOT TO TALK TO HER AND 2 OLDEST DAUGHTERS ALSO GOT TO BEFORE SHE WAS SEDATED AGAIN.I AM SURE SHE HAS KNOWN FOR SOME TIME THEY WERE BOTH HERE BUT FORMERLY ESTRANGED DAUGHTER(#2) HAD MOM SQUEEZE HER FINGERS PRETTY GOOD,SHE HAD TO PRY HER FINGERS OUT OF HER MOMS GRIP. :D:D

AS I THINK I SAID BEFORE THAT SOMETHING GOOD HAS COME OUT OF THISSISTERS ARE ALL THREE TALKING AGAIN AND #2 WILL BE TALKING,WRITING,E-MAILING HER MOM,SOMETHING THAT STOPPED MANY YEARS AGO.

MORE MINOR IMPROVEMENTS TODAY.#3 DAUGHTER AND FAMILY BACK HOME NEAR MEDFORD,OR AFTER UNEVENTFUL TRIP.I HAVE KNOWN THEM FOR SEVERAL YEARS.THEY WERE EATING BLACKBERRY PIE WHEN I TALKED TO THEM TONIGHT.LAURA TOLD ME I COULD GET MINE AFTER HER MOM WAS OUT OF HERE AND WELL,BUT WE WOULD HAVE TO GO DOWN THERE FOR ME TO GET IT. THINK IT WILL BE CHEAPER TO EITHER BUY ONE OR WAIT FOR JANAY TO FEEL LIKE MAKING ONE CONSIDERING I AM STUCK WITH DRIVING MY 454 GASSSSHOGGGG RIGHT NOW,6-10MPG :o .

I AM STILL STAYING AT HOSPITAL AT NIGHT,EASIER ON ME AND MEGAN,THE 16 YEAR OLD,PLUS I THINK I AM GETTING MORE SLEEP HERE THEN I WOULD AT HOME PLUS POS PUTER AT HOME NEEDS SOME ADJUSTMENTS.MAYBE ALONG THE LINES OF COUPLE 16 GAUGE SLUGS WOULD BE THE BEST. :lol:

TILL LATER,TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!

PAUL

PS

SHE HAS ONLY NEEDED ONE NURSE FOR A COUPLE - THREE DAYS NOW FORGOT ABOUT THAT.

SHE HAS BEEN SOME WHAT ALERT ALL DAY AND RESPONSIVE.AS OF THIS MORNING THERE WERE SMALL IMPROVEMENTS EXCEPT IN KIDNEYS WHICH HAD NOT DONE ANYTHING AS OF AM.

THIS EVENING THERE HAS BEEN A SLIGHT SETBACK THERE IS BROWN IN THE BAG THAT THE WOUND DRAINS INTO SO THEY HAVE STOPPED THE TUBE FEEDING AND GONE BACK TO IV FEEDING.HAVE HOPED FOR NO MORE SETBACKS AS OLDEST DAUGHTERS BETTY AND DOREEN BOTH HAVE TO GO BACK HOME TOMORROW AFTERNOON.

PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL TOMORROW MORNING TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SET BACK.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE1

PAUL

PS. :o WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER HERE,MY OLDEST DAUGHTER,WHO PLANS ON POSTING ON THIS THREAD AT SOME POINT.HER HANDLE,FROM HER SONG,BY RED SOVINE, DADDY'S GIRL.

BECKY REMEMBER,THIS IS FAMILY FORUM :blink:

NO!!CUSSING!!! :D

Hey everyone I'm paul's daughter! First of all I want to thank everyone for their continued support and prayers for my mom (janay) and my dad! My dad as some of you know has come a long way in the last few years and I AM SOO PROUD OF HIM!! Without him and mom I don't know what I would do! THANK U DAD 4 EVERYTHING!!! Janay has done so much for my family starting with my dad and then with my ggma with whom she took care of until the day she died! I pray everyday that she makes it thru this ok.. She is more of a mother than my own mother and I love her more than anything in this world! Her and Dad are absolutely wonderful people and I love them to death!!!! Dad I want you to know that no matter what day or night I am always here for you for any thing that you need regardless of where I am!! if you feel the need to cry and want someone to cry to or talk to then please don't hesitate to call me!!! I love you and I will always be here for you!!! Remember I am daddy's girl and though i am 26 I will always need your support and hope you know you can always count on me to be there when u need me the most!! love you daddy!!!!

again thank you all for your prayers and support keep the faith!!!!

Rebecca

EXPLORATORY SURGERY THIS EVENING AT 6:00 THROUGH EXISTING PORTAL TO FIND SOURCE OF SMELLY BROWN LIQUID IN THE WOUND DRAIN BAG.DR. SAYS AT THIS TIME HER HEART IS STRONGER THEN WHEN SHE WAS TRANSFERED TO HERE(OVERLAKE)AND TAKING A WAIT AND SEE COULD BE A FATAL MISTAKE. OLDEST DAUGHTERS SHOULD BE JUST ABOUT AT THE AIRPORT FOR THEIR FLIGHTS HOME TO MICHIGAN AND MINNISOTA.PRAYED THAT JANAY WOULD BE OUT OF THE WOODS BEFORE THEY HAD TO GO.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS!

PLEASE EXCUSE SPELLING AS AM STILL UPDATING FROM HOSPITAL.

PAUL

Paul,

Sorry to hear that there has been a set back. Keep us posted as best you can, we are still here and keeping Janay in prayer.

OTB

Hello all , Just like a roller coaster w/ ups & downs all you can do is hang on . Welcome to the forum Rebecca . Boomer

SHE WAS BACK IN HER ROOM ABOUT 9:30 PM.EVERYTHING WENT WELL. BOTTOM 1/4 OF SMALL INTESTINE

WAS BAD SO ANOTHER COLOSTAMEY(SP) HOOKED TO GOOD PART OF IT.APPENDIX HAD SOME RED ON OUTSIDE SO THEY REMOVED IT TO BE SAFE,THERE WAS DICUSSION BEFORE THE FIRST SURGERY ABOUT GALLSTONES, AND SOME RED ON GALBLADDER SO IT ALSO WAS REMOVED AT SAME TIME.THOUGHT BEING THAT BETTER GET ANYTHING UNNECESSARY THAT MIGHT HAVE A PROBLUM NOW INSTEAD OF ANOTHER 1 OR 2 SURGERYS AFTER THIS ONE.SHE CURRENTLY IS STABLE,BUT NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET.

THANK YOU ALL.

PAUL

PS ANYONE TIRED OF MY APOLOGYS DUE TO MY LOUSEY SPELLING YET?

GOOD NIGHT ALL

Still got ya on the list down here. Hang tough, sounds like you are.

Paul, I had essentially the same surgery back in 1991. They removed my entire colon and appendix. It takes a while for the system to get back to working order. Even though I was 38 years old at that time, it still took me months to get back up to speed. It sounds like Janay is having a hard time getting past the first stage. Once she gets past that first stage, things will begin to improve.

Her digestive system will shut down for two to five days each time it is traumatized such as yesterday when they went in and operated again. The drain tubes/bottles were called Pattersons when I was in the hospital and they drained excess tissue fluids out of the abdominal compartment. It was a dad gum mess, but we got through it.

Have they got clot protector equipment on her legs? This was relatively new technology back in 1991. The staff were serious about preventing blood clots.

I'm no doctor, but I did stay 16 nights at Baptist Hospital in August/September 1991.

Bill in NC

house guests who can't clean their own mess

:D THE 22YR OLD HAS BEEN DOING AN ACCEPTABLE JOB ON THIS,HE IS ALSO TRYING TO KEEP TABS/THUMB ON HIS LITTLE SIS.HAVE DISCUSSED POSSIBLE FINANCE ISSUE SO HE PLANS TO LOOK FOR TEMP. JOB WHILE HERE TO HELP OUT.HAVE ALSO DISSCUSSED MY NEED ON OCCASSION FOR MY SPACE(JANAY AND I USED TO NO ONE ELSE HOME 90% OF THE TIME)WE ARE WORKING ON ME BEING ABLE TO BE HOME ONCE IN THE WHILE WITH NO ONE ELSE THERE :D

Hello all , Just like a roller coaster w/ ups & downs all you can do is hang on

I AM ON IT TILL THE RIDE ENDS! :);)

Have they got clot protector equipment on her legs? The staff IS serious about preventing blood clots.

YES AND AT LEAST PREVIOUS TO ALL THIS JANAY WAS AN EXCEPTIONAL CLOTTER WHEN IT CAME TO WOUNDS

:D

SHE IS STILL HOLDING HER OWN THIS AM. STILL OFF BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS.SHE IS STILL IS LONG WAY TO THE EDGE OF THE WOODS BUT AS OF YESTERDAY AM DRS. WERE IMPRESSED WITH IMPROVEMENT. :D

STILL USING HOSPITAL PUTER. ;) GOING TO HAVE TO GET P.O.S.PIII AT HOME FIRED UP SO I CAN PRINT THIS OUT.

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD1

PAUL

PS ANYONE TIRED OF MY APOLOGYS DUE TO MY LOUSEY SPELLING YET?

Like what?

You want us to pray for good spelling, too?!! B)

We appreciate your updates, Paul,... and your remarkable strength and forbearance.

Mrs. RT and I continue to keep you in our hearts, on our minds, and in our daily graces.

Like what?

You want us to pray for good spelling, too?!! B):lol:

NO, I DON'T THINK PRAYERS WILL HELP MY SPELLING :D BUT THAT SURE MADE ME LAUGH,STILL AM! :lol: AND I STILL GET A CHUCKLE OUT OF THIS. :lol:

We appreciate your updates,

I APPRECIATE EVERYONES PRAYERS AND CONCERN,YA I KNOW THAT IS THE NORM HERE,THANKS ALL ONCE AGAIN!

ANOTHER LITTLE SETB(NOT!) GOOD THING TODAY!

THEY BACKED THE VENTULATOR DOWN FOR AN HOUR TO JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE UP FOR THE TUBE LENGTH AND SHE DID GOOD ON HER OWN :D:D:D

TALK TO YOU ALL LATER!

PAUL

paul, we're keeping you and janay in our prayers. thanks for the updates.