Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W.K.TEDDYBEAR

PRAYERS PLEASE, THANKS ALL!

Thoughts and prayers are on the way. Hope everything turns out ok.

Will definitly keep you both in our prayers! Keep us update when you get a chance. And most importantly, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF through all this!

AND NOW IT GETS WORSE,

JANAY'S KIDNEYS HAVE SHUT DOWN AND THEY ARE TESTING FOR A HEART ATTACK.

MORE WHEN I KNOW.

TAKE CARE ALL AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!

PAUL

AT HOSPITAL WAITING TO HEAR FROM DRS.

LOVE YOU ALL

PAUL

Ahh,... man!

Mrs. RT and I shall bear you, Janay, and families in mind, keep you in our hearts and in our graces.

Journey well, Paul.

Ted.

Paul we're praying for you also. Eason

Praying here for the both of you.

Wayne

THE GOOD NEWS

THERE IS NO APPARENT DAMAGE TO HEART TISSUE / MUSCLE FROM HEART ATTACK

BLOOD WORK INDCATE LIVER NOW OK

THERE HAS BEEN A VERY SLIGHT AMOUNT OF PRODUCT FROM KIDNEYS,INDCATING VERY SMALL BUT STILL SOME PERFORMANCE.WHICH IS BETTER THEN NONE!

YOUNGER SON HERE,OLDER ONE WHO CAN'T COME HAS BEEN TALKED TO BY HIS 16 YRO SISTER.

DAUGHTERS ARE ON THE WAY FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE COUNTRY THE LAST ARRIVAL SHOULD BE AIRPORT NOON TOMORROW.

MEGAN(THE 16YRO) AND I HAVE NOT HAD A BATTLE SINCE THE ONE SUNDAY AM- WE ACTUALLY ARE GETTING ALONG :o

THERE WAS SOME RESPONSE TODAY TO MY #1 DAUGHTER,MY DAD, AND ME.

STILL SEDATED,ON RESPERATOR,LOTS OF IV'S AND NOW BLOOD FILTERING.

THEY DID THE BALOON THINGY IN ARTORY ,THAT IS I GUESS KINDA LIKE A BOOSTER PUMP FOR THE HEART

THINK I AM GOING TO HEAD HOME FOR THE NIGHT THOU THE THOUGHT OF THAT IS ALMOST SCAREY DUE HER SON &HIS FRIEND,MEGAN,BOTH MY DAUGHTERS,ONE OF THEIR BOYFRIENDS,AND THREE OF MY GRAND KIDS IN A 800-900 SQ.FT. HOUSE.GLAD OUR ROOM GOT WALLED OFF FROM THE REST OF THE HOUSE(USED TO BE LIVING ROOM AND A SMALL CHUNK OF THE DINNING ROOMSEPERATED BY DRESSERS AND RUBBERMAID TOTES)

TAKE CARE ALL AND HAVE A GREAT!!! ONE!

THANKS TO ALL

PAUL

Thanks for the update Paul, Janay's progress sounds very encouraging.

BAD NEWS NO IMPROVEMENT THE ARE HAVING A FAMILY MEETING TODAY. I KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT WILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!

PAUL

We had one of those "family meetings" a few years back.

I have some ideas of what you are facing.

I now carry a DNR card in my pocket and have notified my children as to my wishes.

I know a little of the emotions that you are going through. My wife had a reaction to medication she was taking. She was admitted to the hospital for liver and kidney failure. They had her on the liver transplant list. Was in a coma for 8 days. We had god by our side and she recovered without a transplant. My prayers are going out for you and your family. Hang in there.

Paul you folks are sure on my prayer list. Sorry to hear things have taken a turn for the worse. Sometimes all we can do is let the all mighty handle things the way he sees fit. Anyone who can tell us to "take care and have a good one" in spite of what he is going through has to be a person of the highest caliber. I always have admired that line in your posts. Best wishes from us.

Sincerely,

Jere and Karen.

THERE IS NOW A DNR AGREED UPON BY ALL FAMILY PRESENT,ME INCLUDED.EVERYONE INCLUDING THE 2 DAUGHTERS I HAD NEVER MET BEFORE SAID I WAS TO BE INVOLVED IN DECISIONS.

SHE IS HOLDING HER OWN WITH HELP OF MACHINES. DRS. RECCEMEND THAT AT THIS TIME AS LONG AS SHE IS MAINTAINING WITH CURRENT ASSISTENCE TO NOT GIVE UP.IT HAS BEEN AGREED THAT IF THERE IS NO CHANCE TO PULL OUT OF THIS JANAY WOULD NOT WANT TO BE KEPT ON MACHINES.

I WAS EXPECTING THE WORST,EXPECTING REQUEST TO A PULL THE PLUG VOTE.

JANAY IS THE ONLY PATIENT IN C.C. THAT HAS MINIMUM OF 2 NURSES ATTENDING HER.

I WANT TO THANK ALL FOR YOUR ONGOING PRAYERS,THOUGHTS,CONCERNS.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GREAT TOMORROW!

PAUL

PS

GOD IS DOING A LOT OF CARRYING ME AT TIMES. BUT THAT IS A-OKKKK!

LITTLE LATE WITH THIS BUT HERE IT IS: :D

THERE WAS SLIGHT IMPROVEMENT AS OF YESTERDAY(THURSDAY) MORNING,THEY ARE BACKING DOWN ON THE DRUG THAT IS HELPING BLOOD PRESSURE AND ALSO BACKING DOWN ON THE BALOON PUMP THAT IS HELPING HER HEART.

SHE OPENED HER EYES SEVERAL TIMES YESTERDAY WITH VARIOUS PEOPLE VISITING HER.HER HANDS AND FEET ARE WARM AGAIN. :D:D

SHE STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE SHE IS OUT OF THE WOODS BUT THESE LITTLE THINGS ARE INCURAGING.

OLDEST DAUGHTER BETTY TOLD ME YESTERDAY THAT SHE HAS NOT LIKED ANY OF HER MOMS BOYFRIENDS THAT SHE HAS KNOWN WHICH WAS WHY SHE MOVED OUT WHEN SHE WAS 14,WENT ON TO INFORM ME "I LIKE YOU" :blush:

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL FOR THOUGHTS, PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. :D

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD 1

PAUL

P.S. SORRY ABOUT SPELLING,NO SPELL CHECK ON HOSPITAL COMPUTER

Glad to hear she's doing better. Praying that she continues to improve.

paul, you've got lots of friends praying for janay's improvement.

JUST WALKED IN HER ROOM,HER LEGS AND ARMS WERE MOVING AROUND SOME.I SAID HIGH AND HER EYES AND MOUTH OPENED UP WIDE FOR A FEW SECONDS. :D

PAUL

That's great Paul. Thanks for the update.

:D LITLE BIT MORE PROGRESS THEY ARE REMOVING THE BALLOON PUMP THINGY RIGHT NOW! :D LONG WAY TO GO YET,BUT NOTHER GOOD SIGN.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE1

PAUL

Glad to hear things are getting better! I know its a long way, so I'll keep praying for her and you and the family!

:D LITLE BIT MORE PROGRESS THEY ARE REMOVING THE BALLOON PUMP THINGY RIGHT NOW! :D LONG WAY TO GO YET,BUT NOTHER GOOD SIGN.

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE1

PAUL

Paul,this whole thread seems to be a revelation of God's character,He uses tragedy to get people's attention about the shortcomings in their own lives.He does this because in His infinite wisdom,He knows it's the only way to reach some people.I believe He is not only healing Janay but also your whole family.Hope I don't sound like Oral Roberts, but it's just my feeling.God bless all of you.

I believe He is not only healing Janay but also your whole family.

AT LEAST PART OF IT,THE OLDER THREE DAUGHTERS FOR SURE! YOUNGEST 2 OF HER 6,I PRAY THEY GROW UP SOME.

Hope I don't sound like Oral Roberts, but it's just my feeling.God bless all of you.

WETHER YOU SOUND LIKE ORAL OR NOT I PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ALL!

PAUL