Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W.K.TEDDYBEAR

PRAYERS PLEASE, THANKS ALL!

Happy Birthday Paul!! Thats good news to hear about Janay's moving to rehab, God is good and prayers do help.

WALKED INTO JANAY'S ROOM THIS MORNING AND SHE PROUDLY ANNOUNCED THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE TO DRIVE SO FAR TO SEE HER.I ASKED WHERE SHE WAS GOING, THE PLATEAU? SHE SAID BETTER!NORTH BEND! SHE HAD SUGGESTED HER WORK,HOSPITAL CALLED,ADMINISTRATOR SAID OF COURSE SHE IS ONE OF OURS WE WILL TAKE HER!

ABOUT ALL ELSE I CAN ADD IS THE LAST WEEK HAS BEEN ABOUT THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT I COULD DREAM OF, SHORT OF JANAY BEING HOME TOTALLY RECOVERED,WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED.

Dads Birthday present today- They are moving Janay out of the hospital today and moving her to where she works its a rehab facility. I am sure that Dad couldn't have asked for a better present since today is his birthday. The facility is way closer than the hospital, which means less gas and less money! Great news!! Thank you all for your continued prays! This week has truly been a miracle! Against all odds that Stubborn lady decided that she wasn't done living her life with my Dad! I am so happy for you Dad! Happy Birthday!

WHAT CAN I SAY! SO I GOT BETTER THEN I THOUGHT :D THANK YOU SARAH FOR POSTING FOR ME SINCE STILL NO INTERNET AT HOSPITAL.

You share it with my daughter Macy Rae (7) :wub:B) . Boomer

FOR THE RECORD,MY YOUNGEST SISTER(OF THREE) WAS MY 7TH BIRTHDAY PRESENT,I WAS NOT!, AT TIME IMPRESSED TO SAY THE LEAST.

SOMETIMES NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT HER.

THANK YOU ALL!TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!

PAUL

WALKED INTO JANAY'S ROOM THIS MORNING AND SHE PROUDLY ANNOUNCED THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE TO DRIVE SO FAR TO SEE HER.I ASKED WHERE SHE WAS GOING, THE PLATEAU? SHE SAID BETTER!NORTH BEND! SHE HAD SUGGESTED HER WORK,HOSPITAL CALLED,ADMINISTRATOR SAID OF COURSE SHE IS ONE OF OURS WE WILL TAKE HER!

ABOUT ALL ELSE I CAN ADD IS THE LAST WEEK HAS BEEN ABOUT THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT I COULD DREAM OF, SHORT OF JANAY BEING HOME TOTALLY RECOVERED,WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED.

Dads Birthday present today- They are moving Janay out of the hospital today and moving her to where she works its a rehab facility. I am sure that Dad couldn't have asked for a better present since today is his birthday. The facility is way closer than the hospital, which means less gas and less money! Great news!! Thank you all for your continued prays! This week has truly been a miracle! Against all odds that Stubborn lady decided that she wasn't done living her life with my Dad! I am so happy for you Dad! Happy Birthday!

WHAT CAN I SAY! SO I GOT BETTER THEN I THOUGHT :D THANK YOU SARAH FOR POSTING FOR ME SINCE STILL NO INTERNET AT HOSPITAL.

You share it with my daughter Macy Rae (7) :wub:B) . Boomer

FOR THE RECORD,MY YOUNGEST SISTER(OF THREE) WAS MY 7TH BIRTHDAY PRESENT,I WAS NOT!, AT TIME IMPRESSED TO SAY THE LEAST.

SOMETIMES NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT HER.

THANK YOU ALL!TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!

PAUL

YEE HAW, what a great birthday present for you. I can't think of anyone that deserves it more. You have been tough through it all. Thanks for the continued updates from you and the girls. Hope the move goes good. Prayers for moving and continued improvement from Tennessee.

Super news, Paul! :D:D:D

Good luck and prayers as you both move forward.

All Rat B) Looks like things are looking up. Prayers have been ansewered.

LIKE REUNION TIME AT REHAB. EVERYTHING OK AT THIS TIME.JANAY SPENT SOME TIME YESTERDAY AND TODAY IN WHEELCHAIR BUT IS TIRING QUICKLY,WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE WITH 2 MONTHS+ IN A BED.

SLEPT IN EXTRA BED IN JANAY'S,AT THIS TIME NO ROOMMATES, ROOM FRIDAY AND LAST NIGHT.THIS MAY BE THE NORM FOR AWHILE.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN1

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE AND GREAT WEEK!!!!

PAUL

Did her kidneys ever start back up ,you haven't said much about them lately ?

yes janay's kidneys are working again! Great news that she got moved! She seems much happier there than at the hospital..thanks again for your prayers and support.. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

FIRST OFF, JANAY SENDS A BIG THANK YOU ALL FOR THOUGHTS,PRAYERS,ETC!

I HAVE READ SEVERAL PAGES TO HER SOMETIMES IT IS HARD,AS I GET CHOCKED UP A LOT WHILE DOING IT.STILL HAVE A LOT TO GO YET.

JANAY'S BREATHING IS STILL LABORED, SHE IS GETTING OXYGEN THROUGH TUBE THINGY IN NOSE THAT IS COMMON FOR PEOPLE WITH WEAK(VARIOUS CAUSES)LUNGS.I WORRY ABOUT IT SHE SAYS IT WILL GET BETTER,DR WANTED TO DRAW FLUID OFF BEFORE SHE LEFT HOSPITAL BUT DO TO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE SHE SAID NO WAY!

SUPER WEAK HIP MUSCLES ARE THE BIGGEST THING KEEPING HER OFF HER FEET.TRANSFERS AT THIS TIME TO WHEELCHAIR AND BACK ARE BEING DONE WITH A LIFT, HER ORDER!,SO NO CHANCE OF SOMEONE GETTING HURT.SHE IS SHOOTING ON BEING BACK TO WORK IN 6 MONTHS.I THINK SHE SHOULD WAIT UNTIL SMALL INTESTINE AND COLON ARE HOOKED BACK UP, BUT THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED (ARGUED) LATER.

TILL LATER,

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE!

PAUL

Paul if she is saying she will be back at work in six months then more power to that determined lady. Sounds to me like this is your best progress report yet. Prayers and best wishes still for Jaynay's recovery.

Sounds to me like this latest report is a real good opportunity for you to "TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD ONE" yourself. :D

......SHE IS SHOOTING ON BEING BACK TO WORK IN 6 MONTHS.I THINK SHE SHOULD WAIT UNTIL SMALL INTESTINE AND COLON ARE HOOKED BACK UP, BUT THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED (ARGUED) LATER.

TILL LATER,

PAUL

I don't think I'd bet against that woman!! :lol::lol::lol: She seems to have a way of proving people wrong :P:P

Prayers and good thoughts still going your way, Paul.

Paul if she is saying she will be back at work in six months then more power to that determined lady.

I don't think I'd bet against that woman!! :lol::lol::lol: She seems to have a way of proving people wrong

NOT GOING TO BET AGAINST HER NOR GOING TO DISCUSS MY THOUGHTS AT THIS TIME WITH JANAY,

NOW WATCH ME READ ENOUGH OF THIS TO HER THAT I HAVE TO FINISH :lol: WHEN I GET TO THIS POST. :ph34r:

SHE WILL DO WHAT SHE WANTS PRETTY MUCH ANYWAY. :) ALL I CAN DO AT THAT TIME IS STATE MY OPINION ABOUT REATTACHED FIRST ,DOESN'T MEAN I EXPECT I CAN CHANGE JANAYS MIND THOUGH.

PAUL

Holey moley six months? Yeah I am sure she is totally set on her ways about the hole going back to work thing since she is a WORK AHOLIC sp? I am just so proud of you dad for being as strong as you have been thru all of this! KUDOS to you as I am sure I couldn't have done what you have done.. My sincere apologies for not being there more for you and for Janay! anyways God bless all of you who have prayed and been here for support all along! thank you all so very very much....

rebecca

PT STARTED TODAY,THERAPIST IS FAIRLY NEW AND DID NOT KNOW JANAY FROM EVE.WISH I HAD BEEN A MOUSE IN THE CORNER :ph34r: WHEN JANAY INFORMED HER THAT SHE USED TO DO THERAPY THERE COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.:lol:

WITH HELP OF BARS, KINDA LIKE PARALLEL BARS I THINK, JANAY STOOD UP TODAY.

MONDAY BURIED GMC HERE HAD TO USE THE LANDOWNERS KUBOTA TO GET IT OUT.

LAST NIGHT I SPENT $100. TO GET GMC OPENED UP AFTER LOCKING BOTH! SETS OF KEYS IN IT :ph34r: IN REHAB.PARKING LOT. I NOW HAVE KEYS IN WALLET ALSO.THOUGHT ABOUT BREAKING WING WINDOW OUT POSSIBLY COULD HAVE GOT ONE FROM WRECKING YARD FOR LESS BUT DID NOT WANT TO HASSLE WITH IT.

PAUL

I think as things progress, six months may or may not be realistic. That being said, there may be things that she can do there on a part time schedule that can at least help her feel a bit more "normal". Which can also help the healing process. Glad to hear things are still on a positive course. Continued prayers from here!

...at least help her feel a bit more "normal".

In the counseling business, we called these things a therapeutic hunch,...

and I've got a therapeutic hunch that -- as far as this lady Janay is to be measured --

"normal" is a cycle on the washing machine, and that's all. B)

You go, girl!!

[

and I've got a therapeutic hunch that -- as far as this lady Janay is to be measured --

"normal" is a cycle on the washing machine, and that's all. B)

:lol::ph34r:

Hey everyone I talked to Dad and to Janay today. Janay stood about six different times today with the help of parallel bars of course.She says she is feeling better. most defiantly has her spunk back.. There was talk of high blood pressure again.Not to sure what thats all about have to ask dad more in depth questions. She goes to see either heart dr or surgeon tomorrow so I will let ya know more then.. take care and have a great day..

Rebecca

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. BEEN COMING HOME,BUILDING FIRE IN COOK STOVE TO WARM UP HOUSE, FIXING SOMETHING TO EAT, AND GOING TO SLEEP IN FRONT OF TV,SOMETIMES WHILE STILL EATING. :lol:

HAVE NOT WOKE UP TO FOOD ALL OVER YET BUT SLEEP FOR ABOUT 3HRS AND THEN WAKE UP AS FIRE HAS GONE OUT AND HOUSE COOLED DOWN TO WHERE I AM COLD,UNDER CEILING FAN THAT IS SUPPOSED TO SPREAD THE NON EXISTENT BY THIS TIME HEAT.SO NOW CHILLED I START THE FIRE BACK UP SO I CAN TAKE THE PLANED SHOWER,PROPANE STOVE DOES A POOR JOB HEATING KITCHEN, BATHROOM IS ON OTHER SIDE AND GETS LESS HEAT FROM PROPANE STOVE.MANY TIMES I HAVE NOT GOTTEN BACK TO SLEEP UNTIL IT HAPPENS THE NEXT NIGHT.HAVE BEEN TO RUM DUM TO DO MUCH ON COMPUTER ,DOZED OFF ONE NIGHT POSTING AN UPDATE WAS JUST ABOUT TO CLICK THE BUTTON TO POST.WHEN I WOKE UP THE POST WAS GONE.

I AM TRYING TO GET SLEEP STRAIGHTENED OUT. I CAN HEAR IT NOW :ph34r: .

JANAY IS HAVING LOW BLOOD PRESSURE ISSUES MOST LIKELY DUE TO THE FLUID IN HER CHEST CAVITY,THAT DR. WANTED TO DRAIN BEFORE SHE LEFT HOSPITAL ON THE 11TH BUT BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE SHE SAID NO. AT THIS TIME SHE WILL ALLOW IT BUT SHE HAS TO BE SEDATED FIRST SHE SAID.

DR APPOINTMENT IS FOLLOW UP APPT.WITH THE SURGEON, IT WAS NOT MADE BECAUSE OF BLOOD PRESSURE ISSUE.

JANAY STOOD 6 TIMES WEDNESDAY BUT NOT ALL IF ANY WERE WITH PARALLEL BARS,IT WAS DURING SHOWER TIME. SHE ALSO TOOK A COUPLE STEPS TODAY AT THAT TIME.

JANAY HAS LOST ANOTHER 5 LBS SINCE SHE LEFT HOSPITAL DUE AT LEAST IN PART TO SHRUNKEN STOMACH SIZE. SHE NOW HAS NUTRITIONAL DRINKS AND JUNK FOOD AT HER DISPOSAL.

ONE OF THE NURSES THERE DID SOME RESEARCH AND CAME UP WITH LESS THEN 10%CHANCE OF SURVIVAL WHEN ORGAN FUNCTIONS SHUT DOWN LIKE JANAY'S DID.

PAUL

Paul,

You've been on my mind lately. Thanks for the update and take care of yourself. Still saying prayers for you and your family. David

Paul,

You've been on my mind lately. ...

THANKS, LIKEWISE HERE, HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING,HAVEN'T BEEN LOOKING FAR,ON HOW THINGS ARE GOING ON REBUILD,FIGHTING WITH INSURANCE,ETC.

PAUL

THANKS TO ALL!!!

Paul,

You've been on my mind lately. ...

THANKS, LIKEWISE HERE, HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING,HAVEN'T BEEN LOOKING FAR,ON HOW THINGS ARE GOING ON REBUILD,FIGHTING WITH INSURANCE,ETC.

PAUL

THANKS TO ALL!!!

Paul,

Its been slow with a lot of paperwork and running around but in time it'll get there. Have a good one David