Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

old max

Need help with wiring diagram for 1456

I am working on a open station 1456 gold demo. I purchased a new wiring harness from Easy Bob. After installing I find there are some parts and wires not hooked to anything. It came with a cab so the wiring is different. Does anyone have a color coded wiring diagram that they would e-mail to me?

Thanks in advance

Old Max

Max, I dont have any owners manuals in the house for one,but should be one in there for wheatland,and farmalls with fenders and factory cab. Thats what I used on Grandpa's 1206 to wire it with,was the owners manual.

red reaper I have be looking for any of the big frame tractors of the 26,56 series tractors I have the 06 then the 66 and 86 IH manuals wiring color codes. but not the 26,56 non at all been on the hunt for two years even called case they did no good For me. no dealer around here has one.

so does someone have the manual?

Maybe this will help, or I could email if needed. There are two versions of these wiring diagrams in the manual, this is the "Farmall" version. Let me know if you need the "International" version. This came out of the Operators Manual, Mar.1970. thx Paul

1456WireDiagram.jpg

1456WireDiagramIndex.jpg

Maybe this will help, or I could email if needed. There are two versions of these wiring diagrams in the manual, this is the "Farmall" version. Let me know if you need the "International" version. This came out of the Operators Manual, Mar.1970. thx Paul

Thanks Paul, I downloaded the drawing & well see if I can solve my problems in the morning.

Max

There's your answer Lance! I figured it was in the owners manual. About half way through the 66 series they quit putting the wiring diagrams in the owners manuals, Anyone know why?

There's your answer Lance! I figured it was in the owners manual. About half way through the 66 series they quit putting the wiring diagrams in the owners manuals, Anyone know why?

but that is the same pics that the parts book has not the same as a true wiring diagram

826 owners manual has the same parts book pics but no color coded wiring diagram

still on the hunt but no kill