Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JFarms

!!America's best needed for the 2008 Harvest Run!!

We have began taking employment applications for next season's harvest run.

If you or someone you know is looking for the ag adventure of a lifetime please log on to our website at Johnson Harvesting Inc. for more information on our operation and fill out an online application.

You can also contact us at employment@johnsonharvesting.com or 320-834-4773

References available upon request

Thanks from all of us here @ Johnson Harvesting Inc

2008 Employment Flyer, feel free to print it off and post accordingly

2008_Harvest_flyer_final_copy.sized.jpg

If I were going to go on another run, it would have to be for this outfit! As it is though, I'm a lot more tied down these days than I was when I went West last time. Good luck with the '08 harvest...

Bill

That sure looks like a lot of fun don't it Bill? I'm in the same situation you are in but I'd sure love to go again. Hardest but the most rewarding work that I've ever done.

I'm a young (I hope) 73 years old, but if I was nearer 23 I think I'd like to apply for a harvest run with you. It looks like you really know how to "Git 'er Done".

whatta ya pay truck drivers????

Just sent in my app for Johnsons tonight, had to contact some people to make sure I could use them as references.

Heck, I'd like to go just "hang out" with these guys for a couple of days or a week during the run. I think it would be a fun vacation .

Maybe that would scratch the itch I get every time I see those pictures . :lol: Might be one for my" bucket list." :D

Looks like a great experience. I'm sure there is a whole lot of hard work involved but I'm thinkin it would be worth it.

I just wish I were younger and-or had less obligations ,I'd go in a minute. :)

I would recommend it to anyone, best experience you'll ever have. You'll see more and do more in 6 months then you ever thought.

JHPICcopy.jpg

sharp looking set of equipment .

they got flamed for posting on new ag talk ,i thought that was WRONG .

lots of jealous people in the ag world -imo .

J- farms ,keep up the good work ,nice to see a first class op.

Sent in a lot of applications last night, including johnsons, eberts, stoltzburg, and holland. Heard back from Eberts this morning.