Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Farmall Doctor

1990 Pulling Video incl. Danny Dean's Rooster

Enjoy this video plus others from the same user on YouTube. Danny pulls the old 10 out the end effortlessly!! Just like I remember!! :D:P (at minute 2:52 in the video)

Darryn B)

Thanks for that link!! That 1066 was the original......Git-R-Done!!!!!

Is Danny Dean still pulling. Oh those were the days.

Thanks for the link. That was fun. I had kind of forgotten what the tractors looked like without the roll-cages.

Great video.Danny sure makes it look easy.Lately he has been helping on The "Land Shark" Case-IH but I dont think its been out much in the past 2-3 years.

Alot of those on the video are no longer pulling.

Hello all , Thanks for the cool link :):D:wub: . He makes it look easy B) . Boomer

The first time I saw the Rooster was 1976 in Cleveland Colosium. What a night that was. Banter Bros. bought out a their multi engine. Watch someone twist an axle. Never forget that it got white hot and sparks all over. The smoke tube broke and the smoke was so thick you could not see a thing. Since it was torn down now. Always liked the Rooster. Bought a model of it.

:) Nice memories

Saw the Rooster at its best at Tomah Wis pull (dont know the year). Everyone was having problems getting past 275' mark. Danny FLEW past 300' and coasted to a stop about 330'. What a tractor and driver!!