Posted 19 December 2007 - 01:11 PM
Here is the question, where can I find a good used bale bed in West Central MO and what is the better brand to own, Hydra Bed, DewEZE etc.
I plan to put this on a F250 FORD 4X4 can this be done?
Posted 19 December 2007 - 02:20 PM
Posted 19 December 2007 - 04:34 PM
Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:28 PM
Do you need to carry two bales? If one will do, then I'd consider either a Bramco bumper or a Bramco bed. Maxwell trailers in Mexico, MO also makes their own bale beds. Phone number there is 573-581-7010. They may also be a Dew Eze dealer.
Family IH's past M, 400x2, 450, 460x2, 706G, 856, 1256, 966, 1086, 895CIH
Too bad Ignorance isn't painful!
Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:42 PM
Proud owner of a '95 F-250 w/ 7.3 Powerstroke and a '90 GMC Sierra 2500 w/ 454, there's no replacement for displacement.
"Ford makes it, International shakes it"
"You can hit some people upside the head with a 2x4 and they still deny the existence of wood"
"96% of Americans say 'Oh sh*t' before hitting the ditch, the other 4% are from Illinois and say 'Hold my beer and watch this sh*t'"
Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:47 PM
Several DewEze beds around here also.
BTO that buys several beds deals with a guy just south of Stockton, MO. I can't think of the name of his shop but he is right at the junction of highway 39 and route B south of Stockton. They have had good luck with him.
Classics in the shed: Farmall 460G, Ferguson TO-20, TO-30, TO-35, F40, F40, Case VAC.
Classics outside: IH #10 Auger Wagon, AC 66 all-crop, '73 IH 1/2 ton 4x4, '51 Ford F-3.
Gone but not forgotten: AC B, Ford 861, TW-15, IH cub, 460DT, 656G, 766D, 1066, 3088.
Good riddance: JD A.
"I'll keep my freedom, my guns, my money, my religion, and you can keep the change" Hank Williams Jr.
Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:33 PM
Posted 20 December 2007 - 08:10 AM
Posted 20 December 2007 - 06:01 PM
Don't expect a nice truck to stay nice if you use it seriously. Bossy cows, mud, and a strand or two of missed twine wrapping around the axle taking out you E-brake are just a few. But I wouldn't do without one!