• Announcements

• IvyCat

New Forum Rules Posted

Please note: we've posted revised and consolidated Forum Rules. Please review and comply with these rules when using the Red Power Magazine forums. Thanks for your continued participation in the Red Power Magazine community! Thanks, RedPowerMagazine.com Admins

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

59ih340

Anybody know about fixing Fisher plows?

3 posts in this topic

Yes,I know it should be too early for a topic like this but...I just installed a MM plow on my '03 GMC,with a bunch of used stuff(but should be correct for veh.)lights all work,all wires hooked up according to fisher diagram.The problem I have is when everything is hooked up,and you try to operate the plow,The relay clicks and all the lights dim and the truck wants to stall :o ...bad relay or? Thanks for any ideas.

Yes,I know it should be too early for a topic like this but...I just installed a MM plow on my '03 GMC,with a bunch of used stuff(but should be correct for veh.)lights all work,all wires hooked up according to fisher diagram.The problem I have is when everything is hooked up,and you try to operate the plow,The relay clicks and all the lights dim and the truck wants to stall :o ...bad relay or? Thanks for any ideas.

Sounds as if a solenoid valve is not opening for whatever reason. Fisher has detailed info online. I found what I needed to go deep into a pump/reservoir last winter. Parts lists, tech info, schematics. Google Fisher plows.