Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

59ih340

Anybody know about fixing Fisher plows?

3 posts in this topic

Yes,I know it should be too early for a topic like this but...I just installed a MM plow on my '03 GMC,with a bunch of used stuff(but should be correct for veh.)lights all work,all wires hooked up according to fisher diagram.The problem I have is when everything is hooked up,and you try to operate the plow,The relay clicks and all the lights dim and the truck wants to stall :o ...bad relay or? Thanks for any ideas.

Yes,I know it should be too early for a topic like this but...I just installed a MM plow on my '03 GMC,with a bunch of used stuff(but should be correct for veh.)lights all work,all wires hooked up according to fisher diagram.The problem I have is when everything is hooked up,and you try to operate the plow,The relay clicks and all the lights dim and the truck wants to stall :o ...bad relay or? Thanks for any ideas.

Sounds as if a solenoid valve is not opening for whatever reason. Fisher has detailed info online. I found what I needed to go deep into a pump/reservoir last winter. Parts lists, tech info, schematics. Google Fisher plows.