Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nebraska1206

Hiniker 1300 cab

17 posts in this topic

We recently just bought a Hiniker model 1300 cab, which will end up on my 1256 here yet before fall. Its a very nice, straight cab, that has perfect interior, and excellent sheetmetal & cab glass. Evidently it was repainted at one time, and while the paint looks pretty good, I'd like to have the Hiniker decals on the doors, and the 1300 model numbers up on the roof.

Anyone know if anyone is reproducing these? I'd sure like to get a hold of a set.

Hiniker still is at Mankato Mn . Was bought out by a Chicago company that has Century Fox maybe more but still se some new Hiniker things around I would guess they still have some cab things.

We recently just bought a Hiniker model 1300 cab

I wonder what the model 1300 looks like. Could you post a picture of the cab?

We recently just bought a Hiniker model 1300 cab

I wonder what the model 1300 looks like. Could you post a picture of the cab?

It looks a lot like a Year A Round QT1. I'd like to find one of either of these for a 966, preferably with AC.

I ordered 2 complete sets from Hiniker some 25 years ago and still have one set with 2 1300 emblems and 2 Hiniker door decals. I would think the Hiniker decals would still be available but not sure. I should sell that extra set I have.

I located a complete Hiniker cab last fall off of a 66 series and kind of said I would take it but got busy in the spring and never got it picked up. It's probably still there. I always thought Hinikers workmanship was better than the Year A Round cab.

I ordered 2 complete sets from Hiniker some 25 years ago and still have one set with 2 1300 emblems and 2 Hiniker door decals. I would think the Hiniker decals would still be available but not sure. I should sell that extra set I have.

I located a complete Hiniker cab last fall off of a 66 series and kind of said I would take it but got busy in the spring and never got it picked up. It's probably still there. I always thought Hinikers workmanship was better than the Year A Round cab.

If you have an original set you could take them to graphics/decal place that could duplicate them for someone, and you could keep your origianls. Just a thought, might be others out there in need of those decals too.

If you have an original set you could take them to graphics/decal place that could duplicate them for someone, and you could keep your origianls. Just a thought, might be others out there in need of those decals too.

If it comes down to this I would be glad to duplicate what I have. I bet those big Hiniker decals are still available because Hiniker seemed to stick them on alot of things they manufactured. But if they sold out to someone else, who knows. The 1300 emblem I ordered was actually a decal stuck on a plastic block like the originals. I only wanted the decal but this was how they were sold.

My Hiniker is actually a 1300A which stands for the factory airconditioner. They did not have any of these decals which was how my cab originally was decaled.

Hmm, a 1066 with single hydraulics and no PTO? Looks a lot like my 1066 except mine has a Year A Round cab, mine even has the clamp style wheels like that one.

ToyMan, thanks for the brochure. Thats classic stuff. Is it just me seeing wrong or or does the tractor in the top picture have different rear tires than the one in the bottom picture?

ToyMan, thanks for the brochure. Thats classic stuff. Is it just me seeing wrong or or does the tractor in the top picture have different rear tires than the one in the bottom picture?

Good eye, Dan. The top tractor has what looks like Firestone all traction field and road 23's on it and the lower tractors look like Goodyear PowerTorques. Definately two different tractors for sure.

That is a good catch. I didn't notice that before. Here is the inside of the brochure.

hiniker4.jpg

hiniker3.jpg

Something else that's different is the rain cap. On the top tractor it's hinged towards the front and on the bottom one it's hinged towards the left.

Tractor on the bottom left with no pto has a hydraulic seat. Tractor in the top photo does not. Tractor in the two bottom photos is sitting next to a field of beans and the top tractor is in a grassy field. Definately not the same tractors nor the same photo locations.

I have a set of those front fenders on my 1086. I would give my right arm for a couple more sets, but I don't think that Hiniker has made them for years. Only front fender I have the courage to stand on.

Erik

Hey, I forgot, I have that same brochure here at home. Guess if all else fails, I could get the dimensions off the decals from the cab on the 826, and take that brochure to the local billboard sign shop, and have them custom make the Hiniker Diamond for me. They've done many vinyl decals & inlays before, so that should be an easy one for them. The 1300 might be something else, but the 826 has those emblems on their too, can always take a good picture of them & give them the actual dimensions. Might be on to something here. B)

I bought a set of the door decals from Binkely&Hurst in PA last fall when I was repainting my 966. Give them a call and ask for Chuck in parts he can set you up they are not cheap but cab just don't look right without them.

Wayne